Thuy

what will i do?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Our case is sent back to NVC already. What will i do next? I contact Marc Ellis, but he is very busy. Please give me some advise, do i need to appeal with this case or apply a new K1? Is K1 or K3 better? Do i need to wait for this K1 expired first?

Can i apply K3 at the USA consulate in Ho Chi Minh?

Thanks

My K1 journey:

Aug-02-2006: I-129F sent

Aug-14-2006: Cali service center received

Aug-15-2006: NOA1 (14 days)

Oct-23-2006: touched the 1st time.

Oct-24-2006: touched

Oct-25-2006: touched

Oct-31-2006: Email notification of RFE

Nov-17-2006: IMBRA sent to CSC

Nov-21-2006: touched ------- CSC received IMBRA

Nov-22-2006: touched

Nov-27-2006: touched

Nov-28-2006: NOA2 (118 days)

Nov-29-2006: touched

Dec-06-2006: received approved letter by mail

Dec-14-2006: NVC received

Dec-19-2006: received mail notification from NVC ----- got new case number

Dec-22-2006: HCM consulate received

Dec-27-2006: pkt3 sent by HCM consulate

Jan-02-2007: pkt3 received (153 days)

Jan-04-2007: pkt3 returned

Mar-28-2007: Interview day (238 days)******* denied

Apr-19-2007: Our case is sent back to NVC

Jun-29-2007: received email from CSC saying that our case is requested for review. (334 days)

****HIEN AND THUY ARE PRAYING*******

Hi Thuy !

Did your fiance get letter from uscis yet ? My fiance asked lawyer and she said we must wait and contact with usics how because can not apply new K1 both K3 now . Before i asked lawyer in vietnam ,she said we can cancel our K1 and start get married in vietnam ,and fill out K3 . But my man dont trust laywer in vietnam anymore .

So we must waiting ,Thuy .Are your fiance still staying in vietnam now ?. If you have any news ,please let me know .Thanks a lot .

IR1 - processed from 02/12/2008 to 12/08/2009

INTERVIEW : JAN 21-2010- GOT PINK

VISA IN HAND : FEB 4,2010

MOVED TO USA : FEB 6,2010

10 YEARS GC IN HAND : MARCH 13,2010

Thuy,

NVC will send your case to CSC. CSC doesn't send out any NOID or NOIR any more. Most likely your case will expire and you can file a new one. Here is a reply CSC sent to my congressman.

We do have the case here at our office, although I'm not sure why we have it since the Nebraska Service Center adjudicated the I-129F Petition. We really should not review a Consulate return from a decision issued by another office. We really should send this back to the Nebraska Service Center.

Additionally, at this time, due to our limited resources, our office is not sending the Petitioner any further notification from an Embassy or Consulate return on I-129F Petitions since the validity period has already expired (4 months), and we will not revalidate the petition. There would be no further action for the USCIS to take since we would not be revoking an approval that already expired. For the most part, concerning I-129F Petitions, the Embassy or Consulate returns the case to the USCIS as cancelled since the visa was not issued during the authorized period. The Petitioner may file a new I-129F Petition.

Rebecca M. Cruz, CAO

CSC Congressional Unit

My case was sent back December 2006 and it took until May to find this out.

It wouldn't hurt to put together a package of evidence to rebut the consular's findings just in case CSC sends you an NOIR or NOID. If they don't, you can include all that evidence in your new petition.

Good Luck,

Dave

Edited by Dave_Thao

06-29-09 received GC in mail

4-18-11 mailed I-751 CSC

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2011-04-18

NOA Date Received : 2011-06-06

Date on NOA: 2011-04-22

Bio. Appt. : 2011-06-24

Had to make an Info Pass appointment because there was a delay in receiving the NOA for our I-751. Never found out the reason for the delay but they gave Thao a 1 year green card stamp in her passport and we got a the NOA 2 days later.

Approved: 2011-09-23

Notice sent: 2011-09-28

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Our case is sent back to NVC already. What will i do next? I contact Marc Ellis, but he is very busy. Please give me some advise, do i need to appeal with this case or apply a new K1? Is K1 or K3 better? Do i need to wait for this K1 expired first?

Thanks

What happened????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your case. I wish you and your fiancee will get through all this bad news. My own case is still holding from 221g for more relationship evidences, and I am afraid the result will be the same as yours.

I learned that if you want to start a new petition, you must end the last one first by writing to USCIS or NVC(?) to cancel it.

Let us know what your decision.

Good luck to you both.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.