1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Applied on jan 15th 2019 for citizenship. Got biometrics done on feb 6th. Got interview notice on July 15th. Went for interview on Aug 22nd. Time was 12.30 pm for interview, arrived at 12pm. Got security check done, they checked interview notice and drivers license. Headed to first counter to left and got checked in with interview notice and gave a paper with assigned number and interview location which was 2 nd floor door 1. After that sat in waiting area opposite to check in counter and waited for my ticket no to be displayed on the screen and then got my fingerprint and photo taken and they verified my greencard, and interview letter. Then headed to second floor and waited for 2 hours. Then IO came and called my number and assisted me to his office, told me to take pledge of allegiance, took greencard, passport, interview letter. Started civic test: questions asked

1. Two territories of US?

2. We elect Senates after how many years?

3.two longest rivers of US?

4. First president of US?

5. Independence day?

6. What does constitution do?

then asked to read “ who elect congress” 

and then write “ we the people elect congress” on the ipad.

went through all my application asked my current address and previous. And then asked if I am still married. Then read out all the ques from Part 12 from application and I had to ans them yes or no. Made copies of my greencard, passport. Asked about my outof US trips in last three years. And then printed me a letter stating Congratulations I passed my test. Next he told, I will receive Oath ceremony letter in mail in 30 days.

Hope this helps to all of you how applied marriage based N400.Be calm, be confident!! All the best!!!

Edited by poonam rhythm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.