rrobin0609

Women's FIFA World Cup

1 post in this topic

Women's world cup starts in France today with the hosts playing South Korea. Anyone going to keeping up with games over the next month?

I, of course, would be happy to see the US have another victory; however, the team isn't as strong as they have been in the past. After the Olympics fiasco in 2016, I wish Jill Ellis would leave. She never seems very involved on whats going on during the game. I'd much prefer to see a coach get animated in their box and show some emotion about whats happening on the field. For probably 95% of all games she is sitting writing in her notebook.

I think I'd be more excited if England, Italy, Spain, or France won it all rather than. I'm so ready to start singing "Its Coming Home" at work again and annoying everyone to no end 😂 But I'd also think it would be pretty cool if France won so that both their women's and men's teams could be champs at the same time. France won their first men's WC when they hosted in 1998. The women's team could have the same luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.