Beronica

I601A Mexico 2019 processing

14 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, brakari1 said:

We just sent ours last month ☹️! It is currently at the Potomac office. 

Hello there, have you received any approval yet?

On 5/13/2019 at 10:44 AM, Beronica said:

Has anyone sent a I-601A waiver in 2019? How is your process coming along?

Have you received any approval yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Luckylife said:

Hello there, have you received any approval yet?

Have you received any approval yet?

I received RFE (request for more evidence) through the USCIS app on December 4, 2019. I received the letter in the mail on December 9th and on December 20th I sent the RFE. It arrived December 23rd ( I tracked it on the US postal Service app) but I have not received any update on the USCIS app yet that they have received it. 

On 12/27/2019 at 10:21 AM, Beronica said:

I received RFE (request for more evidence) through the USCIS app on December 4, 2019. I received the letter in the mail on December 9th and on December 20th I sent the RFE. It arrived December 23rd ( I tracked it on the US postal Service app) but I have not received any update on the USCIS app yet that they have received it. 

Hi Beronica, my name is Sandra by the way :). What kind of evidence did they request? If we may know. Have they responded anything? Or maybe they’ll updated next wk after the holidays.

19 hours ago, Luckylife said:

Hi Beronica, my name is Sandra by the way :). What kind of evidence did they request? If we may know. Have they responded anything? Or maybe they’ll updated next wk after the holidays.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:21 AM, Beronica said:

Where’s your case at? Nebraska or Potomac? What month did u send it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Luckylife said:

Where’s your case at? Nebraska or Potomac? What month did u send it?

Hi Sandra! I was trying to prove extreme hardship through financial hardship and family separation. So they asked for more evidence of my husband's income because the 1st time I had only sent over our monthly expenses and they also asked for his Income tax to show financial ties for our children to proof extreme hardship through family separation . Our case is in Nebraska. This time around I am employed and I sent over proof of extreme hardship through financial and family seperation (proof of both our income and monthly expenses + income tax return from 2015-2018), country conditions (DOS travel warnings and alerts for MX and research of unemployment and poverty rates in MX), medicaI (my diagnosis after going to ER and Medical treatment clinic), my family ties in the US(birth certificates of my family members in the US), the affects in our childrens educations (their good report cards) and travel expenses (searched travel expenses from US to MX). I sent the RFE on Dec 20, 2019 and I tracked my RFE through the US Postal app it arrived on Dec 23, 2019. I received an update on the USCIS app tonight saying that they received the RFE today, Dec 31st 2019. And they have started working on it again! 

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Beronica,

Curious as to how your case is going, also did you work with a lawyer or did you do everything yourself? If so would you be willing to provide my wife and I with some guidance as I just started the process for her, I submitted the I-130 form. I hope you can help, look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Erick

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:14 AM, ErickGuti said:

Hi Beronica,

Curious as to how your case is going, also did you work with a lawyer or did you do everything yourself? If so would you be willing to provide my wife and I with some guidance as I just started the process for her, I submitted the I-130 form. I hope you can help, look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Erick

Hello Beronica,

hope all is well and that everyone is safe. How’s the case going? I checked the processing time and all the I601A’s processing through Nebraska are getting worked on very fast, but the one at the Potomac Center are still in Dec 2018 :/.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 11/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, Luckylife said:

I submitted my husband’s in April 2019 and I emailed USCIS and they responded it’s in line for review. Don’t know what that really means 😕

How’s your case going?

Edited by ErickGuti

Just now, Luckylife said:

We always get auto replies. I wish someone would actually type the email and give us an actual update. It’s frustrating that they work this way. Where is your case at? My is in The Potomac office. 

35 minutes ago, ErickGuti said:

How’s your case going?

I’m praying to hopefully have an answer soon. They should be working faster on this since they have no physical appointments.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Luckylife said:

We always get auto replies. I wish someone would actually type the email and give us an actual update. It’s frustrating that they work this way. Where is your case at? My is in The Potomac office. 

We actually just got my wife’s I-130 approval today so I’m trying to get all the help I can on the next steps, we submitted the I-130 on 02/23/20, so that was way quicker than we expected!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.