dxb_Indian

Abu Dhabi interview group

31 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I am K1 case and being waiting for the confirmation letter from the AD embassy to book the interview. This morning I got an email from them without any content or signature, the only thing attached is 4 attachments and instruction to schedule the interview. Is that a confirmation that I can now book my interview?

Is it normal that they just send you an email without saying anything?

Any advice from you is strongly appreciated.

20190505_203751.jpg

18 minutes ago, Charls&Soph said:

Hi guys, I am K1 case and being waiting for the confirmation letter from the AD embassy to book the interview. This morning I got an email from them without any content or signature, the only thing attached is 4 attachments and instruction to schedule the interview. Is that a confirmation that I can now book my interview?

Is it normal that they just send you an email without saying anything?

Any advice from you is strongly appreciated.

20190505_203751.jpg

Every embassy has a different K1 interview email. but the address you posted is the official email id of AD embassy.

Follow the instructions in the attachments and schedule your interview.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

3 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

Every embassy has a different K1 interview email. but the address you posted is the official email id of AD embassy.

Follow the instructions in the attachments and schedule your interview.

Thank you so much.

How was your interview going? If you don't mind can you share with us what kind of question they asked you?

8 hours ago, Charls&Soph said:

Thank you so much.

How was your interview going? If you don't mind can you share with us what kind of question they asked you?

I am waiting for my interview. But I am not K-1. There is a K-1 forum here on visajourney which Can help you with that.

On 5/4/2019 at 5:12 PM, JackBean said:

May 3

Do you know if there is any minimum requirement for the validity of your UAE visa for the interview?

I didn't see the second part of your response.

I am not sure about validity duration. I think as long as your visa is valid till  the interview date you are fine.

But I have to renew my residence visa because it expires in mid June and my interview is going to be in July. So I am going to renew it soon.

18 hours ago, dxb_Indian said:

I didn't see the second part of your response.

I am not sure about validity duration. I think as long as your visa is valid till  the interview date you are fine.

But I have to renew my residence visa because it expires in mid June and my interview is going to be in July. So I am going to renew it soon.

Its not required

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I just received an email from NVC saying that they are going to send our case to the Abu Dhabi Consulate  to schedule an interview finally! I noticed on this thread people mentioning “case complete” status.. how do I check if my case is complete or at what stage my case is at? It has been quite a while since I submitted the application for my husband and I honestly forgot how the whole procedure works.

In the letter it also mentioned that I have to fill out an additional form and my husband would need to bring it on the date of his interview. For those of you who have already gotten an interview date if you can please let me know how long you had to wait, Just to get an idea?

27 minutes ago, NimZz said:

Hello everyone!

I just received an email from NVC saying that they are going to send our case to the Abu Dhabi Consulate  to schedule an interview finally! I noticed on this thread people mentioning “case complete” status.. how do I check if my case is complete or at what stage my case is at? It has been quite a while since I submitted the application for my husband and I honestly forgot how the whole procedure works.

In the letter it also mentioned that I have to fill out an additional form and my husband would need to bring it on the date of his interview. For those of you who have already gotten an interview date if you can please let me know how long you had to wait, Just to get an idea?

I think the email you received is the case complete email. Does it say he's documentarily qualified and he's in line for an interview at the embassy?

53 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

I think the email you received is the case complete email. Does it say he's documentarily qualified and he's in line for an interview at the embassy?

The email includes a checklist but instead of mailing the additional documents to NVC it says to give it to my husband to bring to the interview since they have the minimum needed to schedule an interview, and that they will contact me once a date is scheduled. I checked on the CEAC site and when I typed the receipt number it says additional documents required which is why I was confused. That’s the correct site to check the status right?

11 minutes ago, NimZz said:

The email includes a checklist but instead of mailing the additional documents to NVC it says to give it to my husband to bring to the interview since they have the minimum needed to schedule an interview, and that they will contact me once a date is scheduled. I checked on the CEAC site and when I typed the receipt number it says additional documents required which is why I was confused. That’s the correct site to check the status right?

Sorry I take that back, the website that I used to track this (CEAC) doesn’t say additional documents required it just says at NVC and that they sent me a list with 6 steps before an interview can be scheduled. But the email I received (NVC Checklist) says that they have the minimum documents required to schedule an interview and the form that is missing just needs to be given to my husband to bring to the interview.

7 minutes ago, NimZz said:

Sorry I take that back, the website that I used to track this (CEAC) doesn’t say additional documents required it just says at NVC and that they sent me a list with 6 steps before an interview can be scheduled. But the email I received (NVC Checklist) says that they have the minimum documents required to schedule an interview and the form that is missing just needs to be given to my husband to bring to the interview.

That should be the same as case complete. You just have to wait for the email from NVC with your interview date. It might be this month (July interview date) or next month (August interview date), depending on how many prior case completes in your category the embassy has to schedule interviews for July.

30 minutes ago, dxb_Indian said:

That should be the same as case complete. You just have to wait for the email from NVC with your interview date. It might be this month (July interview date) or next month (August interview date), depending on how many prior case completes in your category the embassy has to schedule interviews for July.

Nice! Thanks so much for replying!! 

On 6/12/2019 at 5:44 PM, dxb_Indian said:

Just an update... I had gotten the first email  on June 11th stating that our case was being sent to the embassy to schedule an interview, and I just now (June 13th) received an email saying the interview is scheduled for July 24th :)

7 hours ago, NimZz said:

Just an update... I had gotten the first email  on June 11th stating that our case was being sent to the embassy to schedule an interview, and I just now (June 13th) received an email saying the interview is scheduled for July 24th :)

Congratulations, that's awesome!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.