Doyle

USCIS/TSC PO Box for RFE

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

As posted here recently, I got RFE'd, through the TSC. I mailed my RFE package at the post office here in Houston on Wednesday this week, and sent it Return Receipt and Registered Mail AND Internet Trackable...........

The address to send it to was a USCIS/TSC PO Box; I sent my package in a USPS cardboard box, and have been tracking it through the USPS website since Wednesday. However, when I checked today, the status says "Notice Left: we attempted to deliver your package at 12.29pm on Friday 25th May and a notice was left for the recipient etc etc. My question is: how the hell can you be unable to deliver a package to a PO Box? Does any one have any experience with this service?

Apologies for my ire, but I the package contents are obviously very important!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Anybody? I'm kinda freaking out!

They only pick up every few days. Don't panic - they will get it.

Doyle,

the same happened to me when I sent my I-751 through USPS. Don't panic and remember, we have a holiday weekend. They will probably pick it up tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday and also, the tracking for USPS sent letters seem to be slooooooow and delayed. I sent my response to the RFE through UPS though and would prefer UPS or FedEx over USPS for such important documents.

They'll pick it up for sure - don't worry!

Tiny (UK) & Glenn (USA)

21-March-2004: filed at TSC

23-March-2004: NOA1

27-May-2004: NOA2

9-June-2004: NVC receives file and forwards to London

19-June-2004: Packet 3 arrives

22-June-2004: Sent back packet 3 to London

26-June 2004: Received packet 4

7-July-2004: Medical and interview -- approved!!!!

9-July 2004: Visa in hand

16-July-2004: Arrived in Dallas-Fort Worth

3-August-2004: Wedding

3-Sept-2004: applied for SSN

10-Sept-2004: Appointment with civil surgeon for vaccination supplement

14-Sept-2004: SSN card in mail

14-Sept-2004: Antibody-blood test for MM came back, I am immune --> vaccination requirements fulfilled

29-Sept-2004: Applied for name change for SSN

8-Oct-2004: AOS interview in Dallas (D.O.R.A. Pilot Program)

23-Oct-2004: Biometrics and fingerprinting appointment

14-Dec-2004: AOS approval online - gained CPR status

20-Dec-2004: Green card in mail

9-Nov-2006: I-751 to TSC

17-Nov-2006: NOA in the mail, dated Nov 13, 2006

7-April-2007: RFE

19-April 2007: Sent off reply to RFE

18-May 2007: Approved (card production ordered)

24-May 2007: 10 yr green card in mail

Doyle,

the same happened to me when I sent my I-751 through USPS. Don't panic and remember, we have a holiday weekend. They will probably pick it up tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday and also, the tracking for USPS sent letters seem to be slooooooow and delayed. I sent my response to the RFE through UPS though and would prefer UPS or FedEx over USPS for such important documents.

They'll pick it up for sure - don't worry!

Thanks for the response. Yes, they got it Tuesday last week. I was overseas, so was freaking out a bit! Out of interest, how long did it take for you to hear something once you responded to the RFE?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.