tiyyo

2nd interview

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Little background info on our case.

My husband had his CR1 interview in February 2018. They kept his passport. He was given the DS5535 that we emailed back in the same day as the interview. My husband is a citizen of Pakistan with a Pakistan passport, but lives and works in Spain. He has his permanent residence and work permit for Spain.

We had to request the passport back in June 2018 because he needed it at work. The embassy requested an update DS5535 which was sent in as per the request.

Come December 2018, we got an email requesting a 2nd interview to include myself and my  husband. Luckily I had all ready planned a trip to Spain we had the 2nd  interview in February 2019. In fact it was 1 year and 3 days to be exact from the first interview. 

It was a Stokes interview, where they separated us and asked multiple questions. I know they questioned me for an hour and a half. 

Anyways we left with the CO telling us "thank you we have all we need to know". Not a word, not a time frame, you're approved or a you're denied. 

Since then, there has not been any change on the case tracker since 2 days after the interview.

My big question is, do we need to wait the standard 90 days to request an inquiry? This has seriously been going on well too long.

Any thoughts???

Married: 09/01/02016

I-130 sent: 11/21/2016

NOA1 received: 11/25/2016

NOA1 hard copy: 11/30/2016

NOA2 hard copy: 09/21/2017

NVC received: 10/01/2017

DS-261 completed: 10/06/2017

AOS paid: 10/11/2017

IV fee paid: 10/20/2017

DS-260 completed: 10/25/2017

AOS/IV mailed: 10/26/2017

AOS/IV received: 10/31/2017

CC12/06/2017

Interview: 02/20/2018   AP:(

2nd Interview: 02/25/2019 (It was a STOKES!! I think I surprised them because I all ready had a trip planned over there to see him!!!)

Visa in hand! 08/12/2019

Arrived in US: 10/10/2019

10 year green card: 11/08/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.