luna1321

N-400 RFE during the interview. How long does it take to get it?

19 posts in this topic

On 7/16/2019 at 10:52 AM, mz_066 said:

Hello Luna,

I have the almost the same situation, and haven't heard anything for 3 weeks. Did you get any updates?

Hi! Well, I never received the RFE...Actually I haven't heard from them anything since interview Feb, 14th until yesterday. Yesterday I got update that my new green card is being produced (I had I-751 pending). No updates about N-400 though. I've contacted senator and congressman couple months ago but they both were pretty useless to me...No idea what has caused such a huuuuuge delay. But we'll see what will happen next...

8 hours ago, luna1321 said:

Hi! Well, I never received the RFE...Actually I haven't heard from them anything since interview Feb, 14th until yesterday. Yesterday I got update that my new green card is being produced (I had I-751 pending). No updates about N-400 though. I've contacted senator and congressman couple months ago but they both were pretty useless to me...No idea what has caused such a huuuuuge delay. But we'll see what will happen next...

Congratulations, at least you passed the hardest part. I hope to get to this point soon. 

so this been so ling you said since Feb this means you exceeded 120 days which is over the limit by law. did you try to make inquiry or calling them? it looks their system is missed up.

One more questions, which local office was that?

9 hours ago, mz_066 said:

Congratulations, at least you passed the hardest part. I hope to get to this point soon. 

so this been so ling you said since Feb this means you exceeded 120 days which is over the limit by law. did you try to make inquiry or calling them? it looks their system is missed up.

One more questions, which local office was that?

My local office is Philadelphia. And I can say from what I read online most of the people are pretty happy with them. 

About inquiries...well it's been 25 months (!!!!!) since I applied for I-751 and I made numerous amount of inquiries by phone, website or senators/congressman. The answer was always the same "Your case is pending and being actively reviewed. We will notify when make a decision". So I just gave up at some point...plus my life is a little bit crazy right now, I'm outside of the US and return only in mid August...so I wouldn't really want them to schedule an oath before that :(

20 hours ago, luna1321 said:

My local office is Philadelphia. And I can say from what I read online most of the people are pretty happy with them. 

About inquiries...well it's been 25 months (!!!!!) since I applied for I-751 and I made numerous amount of inquiries by phone, website or senators/congressman. The answer was always the same "Your case is pending and being actively reviewed. We will notify when make a decision". So I just gave up at some point...plus my life is a little bit crazy right now, I'm outside of the US and return only in mid August...so I wouldn't really want them to schedule an oath before that :(

Thanks for this information, I hope you get it on the right time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.