jerzboi

SSS ID info needed

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm trying to smooth out some of the bumps in the road for our journey and I am a bit confused, will my honey need a SSS ID to get her passport? I read that some use their old high school ID, but what if you have been out of school over 20 years and do not have school ID? When Eve worked in Manila she had a SSS ID, but that was awhile ago and she no longer has it, is it possible for her to request a duplicate? Will another form of ID be accepted?

Thanks in advance!

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

8-23-07 NOA2 hard copy received

8-29-07 NVC letter received in the mail

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-5-07 Interview APPROVED!!

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

9-30-08 NOA hard copy received

10-6-08 Biometrics appointment notice received

10-14-08 Transfered to CSC

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello,

where is her sss id now? i dont know what to do if its lost...with the passport thing i used nbi,aunthenticated birthcertificate and baptismal...she better contact sss on what to do with her forgotten sss id....wish u luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting a passport is not much problem...if she has her Birthcertificate from NSO,NBI CLEARANCE,BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE...about ID she can use other valid ID...like voter's ID..or if she has no ID she can get another SSS ID but she need an affidavit of lost and pay to the bank about 150 peso so she can get another SSS ID...GOODLUCK to your journey...

When i applied for my passport they asked me my BC, NBI, baptismal cert. and two valid ids, for valid ids i presented my company id and school id. A friend of mine in absent of school id she showed her barangay clearance and community tax. Yes try to contact SSS office for lost of SSS id. DFA want to make sure that u have same name in all your records...goodluck!

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Since there are people applying for passports using other person's BC and other records/documents, DFA is warry about this and would like to see some old ID's that will show that you are who you are.

For applying for new SSS ID because of lost SSS ID or requesting for duplicates:

1. She will need an Affidavit of Loss

2. Go to SSS to get the R-6 forms (in triplicates) -> to be payed at a bank (p150.00)

3. Go back to SSS and present the Affidavit of Loss, the R-6 and bank receipts of payments, then the filled up forms for New ID (E-6). You can also bring your E-1 with you and a copy of your NSO-BC.

For SSS ID. They only entertain 100-150 applicants per day. After the verification of documents and picture taking. YOu will be given a claim stub. SSS ID is mailed about a month after the application date. I don't think you can wait a month more to get the ID to use for your application? :wacko:

For other ID, you can use Postal ID, NBI Clearance (if you have an old one, bring it with you together with a new one), Police Certificates, Baranggay Certificates, if you still have your school ID or company ID, and other school records?

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Timeline
Since there are people applying for passports using other person's BC and other records/documents, DFA is warry about this and would like to see some old ID's that will show that you are who you are.

For applying for new SSS ID because of lost SSS ID or requesting for duplicates:

1. She will need an Affidavit of Loss

2. Go to SSS to get the R-6 forms (in triplicates) -> to be payed at a bank (p150.00)

3. Go back to SSS and present the Affidavit of Loss, the R-6 and bank receipts of payments, then the filled up forms for New ID (E-6). You can also bring your E-1 with you and a copy of your NSO-BC.

For SSS ID. They only entertain 100-150 applicants per day. After the verification of documents and picture taking. YOu will be given a claim stub. SSS ID is mailed about a month after the application date. I don't think you can wait a month more to get the ID to use for your application? :wacko:

For other ID, you can use Postal ID, NBI Clearance (if you have an old one, bring it with you together with a new one), Police Certificates, Baranggay Certificates, if you still have your school ID or company ID, and other school records?

Thank you all for your help I spoke with Eve today she is going back to her municipality to get school records, baptismal, authenticated birth certificate, and voters affidavit will this be enough to get her passport without a SSS ID?

Thank you so much for your help.

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

Timeline
Getting a passport is not much problem...if she has her Birthcertificate from NSO,NBI CLEARANCE,BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE...about ID she can use other valid ID...like voter's ID..or if she has no ID she can get another SSS ID but she need an affidavit of lost and pay to the bank about 150 peso so she can get another SSS ID...GOODLUCK to your journey...

mikendalice thank you for your reply, Eve will have to do some traveling to get the documents you mentioned along with the voters ID hopefully this will be enough to get her passport.

Thanks agian!

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.