Dantrolene

Walking through N400 application

4 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, love_my_wife said:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/n-400instr.pdf

Also, the online form is pretty intuitive and you don't need much help to fill it apart from some questions that you may have some doubts here and there...

Thanks sir. 

What if my biometric appointment scheduled while I am out of town. I'll be out of town the first week of March. Wondering what would happen ? Can I reschedule and how soon can I get another appointment? Or is it better to wait until I come back from my travel then I apply for N400?

Edited by Dantrolene

26 minutes ago, love_my_wife said:

The biometrics letter is available in your online account within 3-5 days after you apply. Also, you will receive the physical letter pretty soon. You can do a walk-in biometrics by going in early. Many people including me did that without any issues! If you apply now, you should be able to complete biometrics before you go out of town!

Ok awesome. I didn't know that.  So I'll go once I receive the letter in my online account even if  my scheduled appointment is set up at a different later time. I am in Seattle btw. Hope they let me do it.  Is early like 9 am ? 

43 minutes ago, love_my_wife said:

Yes, you just turn up at the location and don't tell them that you are early... Go during non peak hours (close to noon or after that). Don't go at 9:00 as they are busy with the people who turn up as scheduled... Shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes...

I remember from my ROC prometric appointment that they check the date on my letter if it matches the sheet they have for the day or no.  Are you sure that shouldn’t be an issue to go in a different day than my scheduled one? Just not to take the day off from work and waste my time commuting for hours.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.