Jump to content

AR-11 Question

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon all,


Quick question - filling out an AR-11 for my pending I-485 AOS from K1 (moved to a new place).




What does I put in the "In the US as a"?


Options are: 

Permanent Resident





Would have to think it's "other" but does anyone know what they specified it as? My I-765 and I-131 have come through, it's just the I-485 processing.


Thank you!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I only managed to find this. I searched for an answer on visajourney too, as I am moving, but only managed to find a YouTube video min 9:32. 

Basically, you select other, and you specifiy what other, and type K1 visa.  

The lady changed her address around 2017 and didn’t encounter any problems. 

Anyone corect me if I am wrong?!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.