lonely

New delhi embassy

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

new delhi embassy sucks :devil::devil::devil::devil:

they keep on delaying the cases of the people who are doing it legally.

keep on asking for more papers and more papers and more papers andmore............

if u call them to enquire about ur case the phone keeps on ringing continuousy and nobody pics up

the number for immigrant visa enquiry at vfs flashed on their website does not work

the regular no for vfs if is called they do not have any kind of information :angry::angry::angry:

the embassy website does not have any kind of link to find out the status of ur case. :unsure::unsure:

if e-mailed the usual answer ur case is under mendatory admn process.....................

and who forge the information they are getting the visa there and then

no waiting no processing nothing ITS WEIRD..............

PEOPLE LIKE US ARE HARRASED AND OTHERS ARE HAVING FUN>>>>>>>>>>>

US IS LEGALISING THE ILLIGALS BUT THOSE WHO ARE US CITIZENS ARE TORTURED SO MUCH THAT THEY CANT EVEN MEET THEIR SPOUSE OR FIANCEE/FIANCE they hve to wait n wait n wait coz the MENDATORY PROCESSING IS ON :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

keep on asking for more papers and more papers and more papers andmore............

if u call them to enquire about ur case the phone keeps on ringing continuousy and nobody pics up

the number for immigrant visa enquiry at vfs flashed on their website does not work

the regular no for vfs if is called they do not have any kind of information :angry::angry::angry:

the embassy website does not have any kind of link to find out the status of ur case. :unsure::unsure:

if e-mailed the usual answer ur case is under mendatory admn process.....................

US IS LEGALISING THE ILLIGALS BUT THOSE WHO ARE US CITIZENS ARE TORTURED SO MUCH THAT THEY CANT EVEN MEET THEIR SPOUSE OR FIANCEE/FIANCE they hve to wait n wait n wait coz the MENDATORY PROCESSING IS ON :blink:

hello lonely,

i m with you for this one i called up in past hundred times the new delhi embassy nobody picks up then i left all hope that they will respond at all

then my husband tried calling them from u.s again of no use

he then keeps getting as much info for me from nvc for our case completion status

i really dont understand what does the new delhi embassy do

do u have any e mail id of the embassy where they reply promptly ??????????????????????then pls do post it , thanks for that one ...

the more weird thing is they dont let inside the embassy too

the guard sitting outside replies that is so weird i understand they dont allow visitors in for security reasons

but they should have a proper help desk or some proper enquiry number where they can reply us

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the new delhi embassy. I haven't reached that stage myself, but I will hopefully get there soon.

Lonely, can you update your timeline and other info so we can see what has happened so far?

I believe you can check the status of all the Administrative Processing in New Delhi here (last updated May 22)

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/nivadminprocnewdelhi.html

They also have an information window, window number 17, which is open between 4.00 P.M. and 5.00 P.M. Its main purpose is to give out duplicate appointment letters, but you should be able to get more information there.

Also, you can find a list of the upcoming interviews here:

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/visa_interview_dates.html

For visa related e-mail inquiries:

If you are an American citizen who wishes to obtain information about a nonimmigrant visa case (e.g., tourist visa, student visa, etc.), please write to nivnd@state.gov

If you are an American citizen who wishes to obtain information about an immigrant visa case, please write to ivnd@state.gov

Good luck to you!

Filed: Timeline

dear mala

u can email at

who wishes to obtain information about an immigrant visa case, please write to ivnd@state.gov

and dear bszoom42

thanks for the information it would really be helpful for other members also.

but the status check is only for non immigrant visas and not immigrant visa.

my situation is

we did dcf in new delhi

we were given packet 3 on the spot and we had to submit that with all the documents at vfs which we did on jan 31,2007 everything went well and i recieved my packet4 in march and was scheduled for the interview in april on the 20th. But when i went for my interview the lady who returns ur original documents and ask u to pay the fee tells me the i-864 that ur husband has filled is the older version now we have the new one which ur husband has to fill.

now m question is what were they doing all those three months why did the embassy chck the form was t5he older version and wh did they made us the victim of the MIND U THEY ONLY GAVE US PACKET THREE WITH THAT FORM NEITHER EMBASSY NOR THE VFS PEOPLE BOTHERED TO CHECK IT

any ways i was done with the interview but given 221g to submit renewed form which i did .on the 25th

THREE DAYS later they returned the passport asking for the contact information of all the relatives with another 221g

i submitted that aldo and now after 21days they return the passport with another 221g saying the ADm process is on wait till we contact u

THE WAIT HOW LONG NOBODY KNOWS???????????????????????????????????

anyways i did not post this to scare anybody I WAS JUST MAD AND DEPRESSED THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERYBODY BUT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND I REALLY PRAY SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO ANYBODY COZ I KNOW ITS PAINFUL TO BE AWAY FROM UR LOVE AND U DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN???????????

THE TINGS WOULD BE FINE

i apologise again please please donot get disheartened this happens once in blue moon so chill and

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF U GOD BLESS :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope things get moving for you very soon. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Sandip

K-3 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

Marriage : Dec 15th 2006

I-130 Sent : Jan 05 2007

I-130 NOA1 : Jan 18 2007

I-129F Sent : Jan 18 2007

I-129F NOA1 : Jan 29 2007

Feb 12 2007 - Case transferred to CSC from Missouri

Feb 22 2007 - Case received at CSC and pending

I-130 NOA2 : Apr 12 2007

I-129 NOA2 : Apr 12 2007

NVC Received: May 04 2007 (took three weeks)

NVC Left: May 09 2007

Consulate received: May 15 2007

Never received Packet 3

Packet 3 sent: June 7th 2007

Packet 3 received at Delhi: June 10th 2007

Interview Scheduled for: July 27th 2007 (On My B'Day)

Packet 4 received: June 27th 2007

Medical done in Delhi: July 6th 2007

Paper's submitted to VFS: July 9th 2007

Visa Approved: July 27th 2007

US arrival: Aug 8th 2007 JFK

Timeline

lonely

i just heard tht new delhi does give APs and even to females

i m really sad to hear abt your n pray that your Ap gets over soon

mala

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

VISA APPROVED .

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Timeline

dear lonely

i can also mention the name of vj member who had got same kind of response from an embassy may be u both can contact via personal messages and see what next best can be done vj member name is love2007

regards,

mala

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

VISA APPROVED .

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hubby and I are going through the New Delhi Embassy and with our upcoming interview quickly approaching, we are trying to keep a very positive attitude about everything. About contacting the embassy for more information---they do answer the phone although it sometimes takes a great deal of patience to get through. Fortunately my experience with the people who answer the phone has been quite positive. They have answered my questions and given proper information. This was especially important when the NVC had transferred hubby's packet to the wrong embassy and had to be sent to Delhi. When I email them, I have found that they have standard responses which seem to be sent to everyone. I had to send the same email three times in order to get a proper response to a question about the required police certificate for my husband's unique case. So it seems I've had better experiences with getting a response via the phone to our questions. Again, I say it requires a great deal of patience to get through. I hope this helps a bit and I wish you luck in your situation being resolved quickly.

AlisaandManojMemphis2.jpg

100_1290-1.jpg

Timeline

hi can you pls post the new delhi embassy phone no. which they pick up

thanks ,

mala

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

VISA APPROVED .

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

A very quick and honorable solution to your predicament is in the very message you have posted. To quote you :"and who forge the information they are getting the visa there and then

no waiting no processing nothing ITS WEIRD.............."

Now, the US Embassy in New Delhi has a Fraud Investigation Division(FID), so does every US Consulate in India. They actively seek information on Visa Fraud. As you have posted you have some very accurate and important information regarding Visa Fraud being committed in India. You should contact the FID immediatley and share the information with them. They even keep the informants details confidential. Also all the 221(g) cases eventually land up with the FID, so yours might have already got there. Now is the time to ACT. Show them that you are not just seeking a Visa to a better life but a honest visa applicant and are willing to perform all the duties associated with Residency and Citizenship. You might even get a reward if your help assists them in busting a organized fraud ring. And we the residents and citizens of the United States would be so proud of you.

Good Luck!!

K3 Timeline

06/14/2004 Receipt Date at NBC

12/22/2004 Petition Approved

01/10/2005 NVC Transferred Case to Mumbai Consulate

01/28/2005 Packet 3 collected from Consulate

02/02/2005 Packet 3 submitted

03/12/2005 Received Interview Letter dated 03/03/2005

04/04/2005 Interview : Put on Administrative Procedure / Review

04/06/2006 CR1 Visa Issued

04/24/2006 IR1 VISA ISSUED

Naturalization Timeline

02/11/2009 Mailed N400 application

03/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/13/2009 Interview & Oath

Timeline

hi can you pls post the new delhi embassy phone no. which they pick up

thanks ,

mala

The number I call is +91 112198062. Good luck.

thanks a lot

Mala

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

VISA APPROVED .

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

The following link confirms what I told you. Hope you are in the process of contacting them already.

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/pr051107.html

Good Luck!!

K3 Timeline

06/14/2004 Receipt Date at NBC

12/22/2004 Petition Approved

01/10/2005 NVC Transferred Case to Mumbai Consulate

01/28/2005 Packet 3 collected from Consulate

02/02/2005 Packet 3 submitted

03/12/2005 Received Interview Letter dated 03/03/2005

04/04/2005 Interview : Put on Administrative Procedure / Review

04/06/2006 CR1 Visa Issued

04/24/2006 IR1 VISA ISSUED

Naturalization Timeline

02/11/2009 Mailed N400 application

03/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/13/2009 Interview & Oath

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

hello,

do you guys know how long it will take for packet 3 to reach my fiance in New Delhi. The papers have been processed by ncv and mailed to the embassy in ND on may 23rd. really appreciate your feedback. here is my timeline

NOA 1 Feb 20th

NOA 2 May 3rd

reached NVC May 20

left NVC for New Delhi May 23rd

Thanks,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.