MissMyHusband

Canadian October + November 2018 Case Complete To Interview For Spousal Visa Filers Thread

105 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If you have a case complete in October or November 2018 and are waiting for an IR1/CR1 visa interview date at Montreal, please gather here and leave a comment indicating your case complete date. It will give us all a better idea of what CC dates are getting interview dates and when can we expect an interview date for our cases.

I'll start:

CC Date: Oct 17, 2018

Also, please consider updating your timelines to reflect the most accurate information, that helps us all a lot! Good luck to all of us!

14 minutes ago, MissMyHusband said:

If you have a case complete in October or November 2018 and are waiting for an IR1/CR1 visa interview date at Montreal, please gather here and leave a comment indicating your case complete date. It will give us all a better idea of what CC dates are getting interview dates and when can we expect an interview date for our cases.

I'll start:

CC Date: Oct 17, 2018

Also, please consider updating your timelines to reflect the most accurate information, that helps us all a lot! Good luck to all of us!

@MissMyHusband thank you for this.. 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, bizzai said:

CC Date: Oct 18, 2018

I was REALLY hoping for a January interview. But I guess it will be  a February Interview

Yes, what is frustrating is that we won't even know the date until next month. Your timeline says Armenia consulate, but will you be using Montreal instead?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nonmart said:

My Cc is Oct 17, I guess there are lots of us who they CC’d after the 15th of Oct and they stopped scheduling people in January after that date.

What was weird is that they people that were cc Sept got mid January interview dates. I didn't see anyone with early January dates. Last one was yesterday cc Oct 10th, interview date Jan 31. :(

Timeline

CC Date: November 9th for us. Yes, thank you @MissMyHusband for setting up this Thread.

Service Center: Nebraska 

Consulate: Montreal, Canada 

Marriage: 1994-07-02

I-130 Sent: 2017-11-13

I-130 NOA1: 2017-11-17

I-130 RFE: 2018-06-01 (Requested Large Marriage Certificate-Applied to Government for Certificate)

I-130 RFE Sent: 2018-06-29

USCIS Email Received acknowledging receipt of RFE: 2018-07-10-same date shows received on USCIS website.

I-130 Approval NOA2 Letter received with Notice date of: 2018-08-10

I-130 Approved-NOA2 USCIS Website: 2018-08-13 

USCIS Email received stating we sent your case to NVC on: 2018-08-20 (Email received: 2018-09-13)

NVC Received Case: 2018-08-27-Date received by phone call to NVC-advice given to call NVC 7 days after case sent to NVC

Called and also emailed NVC to ask question about New Requirement for Police Certificate Effective Sept 10th: 2018-09-07, was advised would take 8 weeks for case number from date received at NVC. (Only took 3 weeks)

Received Case number: 2018-09-18-Email Received 

Received AOS & IV Bill: 2018-09-18-Email Received

Paid AOS & IV Bills: 2018-10-09

CEAC website shows AOS & IV as "Paid":  2018-10-11 (2 business days) 

IV Application (DS260) completed: 2018-11-01

Submitted AOS & IV Documents: 2018-11-04

Case Complete: 2018-11-09 

Interview date received by phone call and email: 2018-12-17

Interview Date: Jan 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. 

Interview Complete: APPROVED ! 🙂🙂

Passport/Visa received at home address in BC: 2019-02-01

Timeline
3 hours ago, MissMyHusband said:

Yes, what is frustrating is that we won't even know the date until next month. Your timeline says Armenia consulate, but will you be using Montreal instead?

Oops, thanks for pointing that out! I've updated it to reflect Montreal.

Sigh, I know, waiting games continue...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.