Jump to content

Traveling with Advance Parole

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts



Actually I'm married with a US Citizen (We will travel together) .


I received my advanced parole and social security number some weeks ago and I want to know if I can travel safely (international) with this card.


I don't have any criminal record .


I received this information On November 15, 2018, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status


Actually I'm married with a US Citizen (We will travel together) .


Thank you very much and have a great night.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, emylady said:

If you have your AP then you're good to go. I would also recommend taking with you your I-485 NOA1 as proof you're adjusting status, your marriage certificate and obviously your AP :)


thank you very much for your answer.


have a great holiday!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.