Paa Qwesi

APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

So we found available dates to schedule an interview and my wife did just that. After scheduling the date, an APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION page is sent to our mail with date, time for the interview etc.

Question is, do we now expect a letter from the embassy (Interview letter) from the embassy or NVC which usually states detailed information which includes where to have your medicals, documents you should submit etc? or i would have to print the APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION page or Letter and that is what i will present on the day of the interview?

Anyone scheduling their interview has any experience?

Timeline
12 hours ago, Paa Qwesi said:

So we found available dates to schedule an interview and my wife did just that. After scheduling the date, an APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION page is sent to our mail with date, time for the interview etc.

Question is, do we now expect a letter from the embassy (Interview letter) from the embassy or NVC which usually states detailed information which includes where to have your medicals, documents you should submit etc? or i would have to print the APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION page or Letter and that is what i will present on the day of the interview?

Anyone scheduling their interview has any experience?

ok so let me ask , where u instructed by the embassy to go ahead and schedule interview date ? did u pay visa fees? asking all these questions because i do believe i saw a post on here where the person did the same as you doing and was returned back on the interview day to go n wait for the appointment letter from embassy.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, kayG said:

ok so let me ask , where u instructed by the embassy to go ahead and schedule interview date ? did u pay visa fees? asking all these questions because i do believe i saw a post on here where the person did the same as you doing and was returned back on the interview day to go n wait for the appointment letter from embassy.

Oh really? Turned back to wait for an appointment letter?

wow

Timeline
18 minutes ago, kayG said:

yes bro...  embassy asked u to schedule interview?

Well, i wrote to them and they sent me the link to create an account and look for available dates and schedule an interview

Are you K-1 or IR-1/CR-1 ? If you are K-1, you schedule your own interview after receiving a go ahead from the embassy. If you are IR-1/CR-1, NVC schedules your interview after your case is complete and sends you the date via e-mail before you go for your medicals.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Bashnapa1 said:

Are you K-1 or IR-1/CR-1 ? If you are K-1, you schedule your own interview after receiving a go ahead from the embassy. If you are IR-1/CR-1, NVC schedules your interview after your case is complete and sends you the date via e-mail before you go for your medicals.

i'm CR-1

30 minutes ago, Paa Qwesi said:

i'm CR-1

Kindly wait for NVC to schedule your interview. After that you can go for your medicals. NVC schedules for IR-1/CR-1. When was your case complete date???? My case complete date was 8 August, I was scheduled for 20 December on the 2nd of November. I waited almost 3 months before i was given an interview date. Some have CC on 13, 15 August and still waiting. What date is your CC ???

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Bashnapa1 said:

Kindly wait for NVC to schedule your interview. After that you can go for your medicals. NVC schedules for IR-1/CR-1. When was your case complete date???? My case complete date was 8 August, I was scheduled for 20 December on the 2nd of November. I waited almost 3 months before i was given an interview date. Some have CC on 13, 15 August and still waiting. What date is your CC ???

Let the NVC decide.

Edited by Paa Qwesi

Timeline

Paa Qwesi, i know how difficult the wait is but you just have to be patient. Things like this might make you look desperate. Nvc schedules dates for Cr 1 for first timers. Am also still wating cc was 4/sep/2018

Timeline
11 hours ago, Bashnapa1 said:

My brother, i was only trying to offer help. Thanks!

Oh sure bro. I appreciate. No hard feelings yeah. What i meant was, lets leave it for the NVC. Obviously you only sharing an opinion of what you know. May be accurate, may be inaccurate so lets hold on so i hear from them since i have written and making calls to ascertain my next line of action.

The thing is, once your case gets complete, NVC is done with you. This is what they told me when i called them. Now its the work of the embassy to give NVC dates they are holding interviews then the NVC will now cloak those whose cases are complete in based on whose case is current..... So i called the embassy and they gave me a link to create an account and look our for available dates and SCHEDULE (Which is what they told me).... I called about your concern and they said they have my details in their system and that i should come with the confirmation letter they sent on the day i scheduled for my interview.

EVERYONE'S 'CASE' IS DIFFERENT BRO. NOT ALL FOLLOWS THE SAME TREND.

I'm making sure we do due diligence so we are not in for any surprises. I appreciate your contributions.

Thanks bro.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.