Jump to content
yesuba1

I paid the AOS and IV fee the same day, different transactions?

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

i finally got my case number today! It's on ceac and it allowed me to pay the IV fee and then I went back in and I did the AOS fee, it's still in process for both. I've read that you can only do one at a time but it allowed me? I don't see anywhere on the website that says you have to wait until one clears out first, it just says you can't pay both inone transaction. Please someone let me know what you did?


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yesuba1 said:

i finally got my case number today! It's on ceac and it allowed me to pay the IV fee and then I went back in and I did the AOS fee, it's still in process for both. I've read that you can only do one at a time but it allowed me? I don't see anywhere on the website that says you have to wait until one clears out first, it just says you can't pay both inone transaction. Please someone let me know what you did?


 

 
  •  

Because Ghana is  pivot now so you can pay both AOS and IV fees at the same time. When Ghana was non pivot you have to wait for the AOS to be processed first before you can pay for the IV fee like I did when I paid for my husband. Best wishes to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Because Ghana is  pivot now so you can pay both AOS and IV fees at the same time. When Ghana was non pivot you have to wait for the AOS to be processed first before you can pay for the IV fee like I did when I paid for my husband. Best wishes to you

I'm sorry i'm not sure what pivot and nonpivot means. Thank you for your response and wishes. You too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yesuba1 said:

I'm sorry i'm not sure what pivot and nonpivot means. Thank you for your response and wishes. You too!

Pivot is electronic Processing through CEAC website 

Non Pivot is when mailed your AOS and IV package.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×