Ed Fingaz

Waiting for Interview date

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello Guys, i have a Question. How many people here are in a Queue Waiting for Interview date from U.S Embassy in Ghana.  if there is any body here like that please let me know when did your case became Complete.

37 minutes ago, Ed Fingaz said:

Hello Guys, i have a Question. How many people here are in a Queue Waiting for Interview date from U.S Embassy in Ghana.  if there is any body here like that please let me know when did your case became Complete.

My case complete date was on 8 august, still no interview date. We even requested expedite last week but still have not heard anything. charlie, the waiting is depressing ehhh! I hope by friday we would hear something. when is cc?? keep me posted alrite!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bashnapa1 said:

My case complete date was on 8 august, still no interview date. We even requested expedite last week but still have not heard anything. charlie, the waiting is depressing ehhh! I hope by friday we would hear something. when is cc?? keep me posted alrite!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ed Fingaz said:

Yes bro. the Waiting is crazy as for me my case became complete on the 15th of August am still waiting. 

Timeline

Indeed the wait is killing, i got my case complete on september 4th 2018 when i checked my status and it changed to at NVC,  i called and it was confirmed to me  that i got a case complete and was in queue to be scheduled for an interview. But my CC letter was mailed on the september 11th 2018. Now cant seem to be patient to hv the appointment letter. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, RnE 2k18 said:

Indeed the wait is killing, i got my case complete on september 4th 2018 when i checked my status and it changed to at NVC,  i called and it was confirmed to me  that i got a case complete and was in queue to be scheduled for an interview. But my CC letter was mailed on the september 11th 2018. Now cant seem to be patient to hv the appointment letter. 

My case became complete in 15th of August still haven't heard anything

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ed Fingaz said:

My case became complete in 15th of August still haven't heard anything

NVC scheduling interview for November this week... you will hear soon..

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Daniel and Sarah said:

How do you know?

Because I called NVC and got the information from them. Also they schedule interviews the last two days in each month as well as first week of the incoming month.. that's how I know..ok

Timeline

My case got qualified and complete on the 12th September. Heerrr, i even thought two weeks its been delayed but the dates you guys are posting here, i need to go sleep koraaaaa. The waiting time for an interview date is much frustrating than waiting a whole year.

You know you are now so close but the date ain't coming through. I have written to them anyway but no responds yet. Its well. I'm hoping by the end of this month something will pop up.

Timeline
On 9/25/2018 at 9:09 AM, RnE 2k18 said:

We running out of Patience my guy. Mine was on the 12th September. Two weeks is a long wait Man. Not slept a day after receiving that notice without dreaming....Its suffocating chaley....

Timeline
25 minutes ago, O&O said:

Because I called NVC and got the information from them. Also they schedule interviews the last two days in each month as well as first week of the incoming month.. that's how I know..ok

If what your are saying is anything to go by, then by the end of the month we should get our letters.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Paa Qwesi said:

If what your are saying is anything to go by, then by the end of the month we should get our letters.

I'm also waiting for an interview date..so I'm hoping n keeping my fingers cross on getting the letter...pls call NVC ..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

I'm also waiting for an interview date..so I'm hoping n keeping my fingers cross on getting the letter...pls call NVC ..

How long have you been waiting since your last received a notification about your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.