Jump to content

File send to London Con, what next? Packet -3? Pls Help


3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

2 things to prepare,

I-134 for the K-3 visa.

and have UK citizen get police reports.

Good list of things to do is here:


Also please update your profile and timeline, having the foreign country and what you are filing for helps answer questions. You did not file for N/A did you? As well as your spouse is not from a country called N/A did they?

Having a timeline done helps others as well as your self.

:time: Yours: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=27524

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't forget to make sure the UKC's jabs are up-to-date. Best to get them done for free (or a nominal charge) on the NHS rather than fork out at the medical.

The DS-2001 you'll get in Packet 3 from the Embassy will tell you what you must have. If you haven't applied for a police certificate yet, do so now. It's a tenner, and will take up to 40 (calendar) days to arrive so the sooner you do it the better. They're good for 12 months so it's best to get it done in this interim period. The UKC can apply at their local cop shop.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...