Angry birddd

Administrating process with Ds5535

90 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

We are in same boat we are also F31 and in AP from 14 months and lastly after all the DNA stuff done before we submitted documents in MAY and after that we got 2 updates firstly our case shows expire soon then he changed back into AP after 1 month then we got updated yesterday and now today only principal is updated

Hi, they asked for our medicals again because they expire every 6 months. nit sure if it means the AP is finished or not. May God make it easier for you!

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, dera1234 said:

Hi, they asked for our medicals again because they expire every 6 months. nit sure if it means the AP is finished or not. May God make it easier for you!

I think soo when 2nd time medical is requested then AP is finished and working to issue the viza 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, dera1234 said:

since my case is in AP and i do travelling meanwhile, would that impact my AP? like would it make long to process it? for how long is the AP clearance valid till? 

It depends on the situation of every case it will be week, month, or a year soo stay calm its a black hole of patience and waiting pray for well 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 9/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Munazza said:

If you get an update on ceas on Saturday... What does it mean?? My son,s case updated on 31st August ..

I have observed it multiple times as well. To my understanding/guess so far, case worker looked at your case on Saturday/Sunday for one reason or the other.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Munazza said:

If you get an update on ceas on Saturday... What does it mean?? My son,s case updated on 31st August ..

From following this website for a while, i have learned that if you see more than one update within a week, it always points to an outcome or communication from the embassy. 

14 hours ago, MZe said:

From following this website for a while, i have learned that if you see more than one update within a week, it always points to an outcome or communication from the embassy. 

I also heard that embassy does interviews in first 15 days of the month and issuing visas is end of the month... Anyone knows??

Timeline
11 hours ago, Munazza said:

I also heard that embassy does interviews in first 15 days of the month and issuing visas is end of the month... Anyone knows??

News to me as I have never heard of it. How long have you been waiting since submission of second medical and pics ?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Munazza said:

Do you think it will work ??  I twice contacted with my senator but every time i got reply which was nothing different from embassy..

No guarantees but you are way past the 30 day mark they have set after document submission. Have you been seeing your case dates updating or is it not moving at all ? If you have seen updates without inquiries after submitting documents it means they are working on the case for sure 

19 hours ago, MZe said:

No guarantees but you are way past the 30 day mark they have set after document submission. Have you been seeing your case dates updating or is it not moving at all ? If you have seen updates without inquiries after submitting documents it means they are working on the case for sure 

One update with inquiry at 26th July and one itself at 31st August which was Saturday.. Since then nothing .. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.