KDMG12

San Antonio Judicial Oath Ceremonies

35 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2018 at 7:54 AM, austin 512 said:

Congratulations are in order !!!!!!!! As for a lot of us we are yet to get a simple oath date. It will be a wonderful Christmas gift shed we get in the Dec 13th Oath.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:17 AM, Liz Lime said:

I did. I didn’t get the email notification but I signed in a week ago and the date had been scheduled for Dec 13. The letter came in the mail on Wednesday. Log in if you haven’t checked lately! Hope yours comes soon. 

Hello, I was also scheduled for Dec. 13th but I received another letter a few days ago saying that it was cancelled. Was yours too or was it just me? 

7 hours ago, Liz Lime said:

Just checked online and the last update was the  oath ceremony scheduled update. What did it say exactly? 

It says, “this is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled oath ceremony on Thursday December 13, 2018 at 8:02 AM for the above applicant. We regret any invonvenience this may cause.” But I don’t know if it was just cancelled for me or for everyone. Is yours in San Antonio? 

5 hours ago, Rocio Avila said:

It says, “this is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled oath ceremony on Thursday December 13, 2018 at 8:02 AM for the above applicant. We regret any invonvenience this may cause.” But I don’t know if it was just cancelled for me or for everyone. Is yours in San Antonio? 

Yeah but it’s at a different time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All the best to everyone for the new year. May you and your families be blessed with health and strength. Has anyone gotten word about Oath ceremonies from the San Antonio Field Office?

53 minutes ago, austin_lover said:

austin 512,

I passed my interview on 12/20/18 and still waiting for the oath letter. Did you get yours? When did you pass the interview?

Thanks

Feb 1st had my interview Nov.5th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.