JJAAM

Second Interview

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
9 hours ago, JJAAM said:

On March 12, 2018 was when case was sent to Department of States. We called NVC later in April 2018 and they said our case is now at the consulate. When (weeks?) should we expect to be called to the embassy. Any idea folks. 

My second time around. I'm waiting also. My first time it took about two weeks for interview to be set once our case was at the embassy.  Don't know how long this time.

Timeline
18 hours ago, JJAAM said:

Yes oooo. We deserve this IR1 visa because we have #Waited well with endurance and patience and above all faithful.

Amen. It's real LOVE! Quitting is never an option.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 5/19/2018 at 12:35 AM, JJAAM said:

On March 12, 2018 was when case was sent to Department of States. We called NVC later in April 2018 and they said our case is now at the consulate. When (weeks?) should we expect to be called to the embassy. Any idea folks. 

I’m not sure about your country it’s really depending on your embassy condition if they too busy it may take a little longer. But make sure you tell your beneficiary to keep the phone Nearby, the embassy may call at anytime.

Edited by Cambo2017

Timeline
On 5/17/2018 at 5:25 PM, Cambo2017 said:

By early June you should receive a letter from NVC, NVC doesn’t need anything from you at this time since they did this step once before. And at the same time they also forward your case back to the embassy.

I  called NVC today and found that my case was forwarded to the embassy yesterday. 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, JackandRed said:

I  called NVC today and found that my case was forwarded to the embassy yesterday. 

Then the NVC notice should be in your mailbox pretty soon. They mailed out at the same time. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, JJAAM said:

For our reaffirmed case we weren't notified. But I called the embassy and they said ; we have received your case and it's here. We will contact you

You should receive something like this from NVC for your record.

92C79B42-9542-4AE6-898D-ABFE184666B7.jpeg

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cambo2017 said:

You should receive something like this from NVC for your record.

92C79B42-9542-4AE6-898D-ABFE184666B7.jpeg

Good day : 

I just received the same notice today from NVC.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, JJAAM said:

Have you been scheduled for your second appointment yet?

Not yet.  However I called NVC and they said that once the case reaches the embassy the second time they do not schedule these interviews.  I was able to email the embassy and received a generic response that they have a reduction in their workforce and they will notify the beneficiary asap.  I'm  hoping soon because my file left NVC on May 16th.

8 hours ago, JackandRed said:

Not yet.  However I called NVC and they said that once the case reaches the embassy the second time they do not schedule these interviews.  I was able to email the embassy and received a generic response that they have a reduction in their workforce and they will notify the beneficiary asap.  I'm  hoping soon because my file left NVC on May 16th.

okay. Thanks for the response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.