JJAAM

Second Interview

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

After reaffirmed, it will stay at NVC about a month then will forward back to the embassy. it will take approximately 4 months.

for my case they didn’t ask for a second interview but asked to submit more evidence. Now waiting for a decision (AP).

Edited by Cambo2017

19 hours ago, Cambo2017 said:

After reaffirmed, it will stay at NVC about a month then will forward back to the embassy. it will take approximately 4 months.

for my case they didn’t ask for a second interview but asked to submit more evidence. Now waiting for a decision (AP).

Thank you very much

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 4/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, Cambo2017 said:

My case was received by NVC (the second time) on May 3rd. It has been two weeks now. I Hope to hear back by the end of May. 

Timeline

By early June you should receive a letter from NVC, NVC doesn’t need anything from you at this time since they did this step once before. And at the same time they also forward your case back to the embassy.

On 4/3/2018 at 12:21 AM, Cambo2017 said:

So were you called on phone or emailed for your second appointment to submit more evidence

Timeline
1 hour ago, JJAAM said:

So were you called on phone or emailed for your second appointment to submit more evidence

I received an email that case was reopened and approved. Then one week later email received that case was forwarded to Dept. Of State. I called NVC and was told that case was received on May 3rd. As of this date no other notices have been received. 

Timeline

They will call you and tell you what you need to do next. My case they told to submit more evidence. They will give you the appointment by phone. Most likely your visa application will be approved because it came with a recommendation from uscis to approved.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Cambo2017 said:

They will call you and tell you what you need to do next. My case they told to submit more evidence. They will give you the appointment by phone. Most likely your visa application will be approved because it came with a recommendation from uscis to approved.

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.  Lord knows we have endured much.

12 hours ago, Cambo2017 said:

Thank you for sharing this info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.