xoxo77

K1 VISA SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW in MANILA EMBASSY.

7 posts in this topic

A friend of mine from California applied a K1 visa for her fiancee. He thought everything would go smoothly but the next thing he knew the application got subjected to "ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW". They do not know just yet what was the reason for this annoying review. He called the USCIS 800 no. and an agent didn't explain much about it but told him to just wait for 6 weeks. I know sometimes immigration folks can be very tough in places where fraudulent cases are pretty HIGH. Im sure USCIS just dont want to take chances with a VISA applicatioin an avenue to fool and be fooled by a petitioner or a beneficiary.

The link attached below is a good resource for those who are in the middle of this proceeding.

http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

Good day to everyone! :innocent:

English isn't my 1st language. If anyone is offended/annoyed because of the way I constructed my sentences/replies/comments/essay etc.., I do apologize. It's a personal opinion based on experiences, and should be taken with maturity and discretion. Written statements do not express emotions or feelings, it makes it more difficult to determine what is being conveyed. It is subjective to one's own interpretation. Read at your own risk. IGNORANT STINKY LOSERS USUALLY GET VERY VERY OFFENDED!!!

A friend of mine from California applied a K1 visa for his fiancee. He thought everything would go smoothly but the next thing he knew the application got subjected to "ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW". They do not know just yet what was the reason for this annoying review. He called the USCIS 800 no. and an agent didn't explain much about it but told him to just wait for 6 weeks. I know sometimes immigration folks can be very tough in places where fraudulent cases are pretty HIGH. Im sure USCIS just dont want to take chances with a VISA applicatioin an avenue to fool and be fooled by a petitioner or a beneficiary.

The link attached below is a good resource for those who are in the middle of this proceeding.

****A friend of mine from California applied a K1 visa for his fiancee

Edited by mavie_77

English isn't my 1st language. If anyone is offended/annoyed because of the way I constructed my sentences/replies/comments/essay etc.., I do apologize. It's a personal opinion based on experiences, and should be taken with maturity and discretion. Written statements do not express emotions or feelings, it makes it more difficult to determine what is being conveyed. It is subjective to one's own interpretation. Read at your own risk. IGNORANT STINKY LOSERS USUALLY GET VERY VERY OFFENDED!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
A friend of mine from California applied a K1 visa for his fiancee. He thought everything would go smoothly but the next thing he knew the application got subjected to "ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW". They do not know just yet what was the reason for this annoying review. He called the USCIS 800 no. and an agent didn't explain much about it but told him to just wait for 6 weeks. I know sometimes immigration folks can be very tough in places where fraudulent cases are pretty HIGH. Im sure USCIS just dont want to take chances with a VISA applicatioin an avenue to fool and be fooled by a petitioner or a beneficiary.

****A friend of mine from California applied a K1 visa for his fiancee

Visit My Website yah,i guess so many cases like these. :unsure:

The CO mostly looks at the woman.

According to senior officials at Immigrations, 50 to 75% of women are committing marriage fraud.

Marriage FRAUD is a condition where a women submits to marriage in order to gain entry into the USA,

without going through the normal immigration process. Then, she divorces her husband, to have a better

job and working conditions. This is crazy as surviving alone here is very difficult without training skills.

This happened to my Ukrainian ex-wife who listen to bad people to gain wealth in divorce. God does

have a sense of humor and justice with individual who use HIS Holy Institution called marriage for money.

Please see this site for details on Marriage Fraud:

http://www.immigrationfraud.com

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/factsheets/dbf061211.htm

http://www.nationalmeditation.org/page17.htm/

There are many other sites which say the same thing about people from many countries. I am just puzzled myself, why so few are selected for AR. When USINS suspected 20 to 30% of marriage fraud. There is only one solution is to get married in Philippines as there are very few selected for AR after being married.

DocMay

My Site: http://360.yahoo.com/drjamay

There is only one solution is to get married in Philippines as there are very few selected for AR after being married.

I'm not sure where you get your data from, but I'd disagree with this statement (though I don't have the numbers to back up my belief). I would think it would be logical that the immigration folks would take a much more aggressive look at those that claim to be married already rather than those applying for a fiancee visa. Maybe the "AR" would come at the USCIS or NVC level, and BEFORE it reaches the embassy. Which is why these visas tend to take longer for approval.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
There are many other sites which say the same thing about people from many countries. I am just puzzled myself, why so few are selected for AR. When USINS suspected 20 to 30% of marriage fraud. There is only one solution is to get married in Philippines as there are very few selected for AR after being married.

There are 138,000 people in A/R right now. 65% take more than 3 months to complete and 38% take more than one year. It is not as few as you think.

12/14/2006 Applied for K-1 with request for Waver for Multiple filings within 2 years.
Waiting - Waiting - Waiting
3/6 Called NVC file sent to Washington for "Administrative Review" Told to call back every few weeks. 7/6 Called NVC, A/R is finished, case on way to Moscow. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7/13 On Friday the 13th we see updated Moscow website with our interview on 9/11 (Hope we are not supersticious) 9/11 Visa Approved. Yahoo.
10/12 Tickets for her to America. I am flying to JFK to meet her there. 12/15/07 We are married. One year and a day after filling original K-1
12/27 Filed for AOS, EAD & AP 1/3 Received all three NOA-1's 1/22 Biometrics 2/27 EAD & AP received 4/12 Interview
5/19/08 RFE for physical that she should not have needed. 5/28 New physical ($ 250.00 wasted) 6/23 Green Card received
4/22/10 Filed for Removal of Contitions. 6/25 10 Year Green Card received Nov, 2014 Citizenship ceremony. Our journey is complete.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.