Calidas

Medical Examination - K-1

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Have a question pertaining to the Medical Examination for the K-1 Visa. Do the vaccinations have to all be finished before being able to get the visa into the country? She is unsure which vaccinations she has had in the past. We are just wondering if we can start the vaccination process in Thailand and finish it in the states after we have married.

We're still waiting on the NoA2, but trying to get ready for future steps.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Use this CDC adult vaccine quiz to determine what's needed for her age: https://www2.cdc.gov/nip/adultimmsched/.

There are certain vaccines that an immigrant is required to have depending on each person's age. Here's the list: https://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-and-answers/vaccination-requirements

Whatever required vaccines that's appropriate for her age, she'll need to get them before or during the K-1 medical examination. If her DS-3025 is not marked as 'COMPLETE', she then needs to get her missing vaccines in the US and have them transcribed onto the I-693 for submission with AOS.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks. The Q&A on the uscis site really helped with what I needed.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.