prako22

INTERVIEW

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Henken23 said:

You know what call NVC and ask them or go to nvc.state.gov.I didnt notice and I don't wanna give you false information but it's better to go to nvc.state.gov and read about I 864

Okay thanks I will. Blessed.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, prako22 said:

Please I want to ask this for the last time. Have you seen anyone with scanned one at the Lagos embassy and got visa approved please? Thanks.

Having a scanned I 864 doesn't say you won't get your visa.They already the filled I 864 and all they need just go with all original documents and make photocopies of everything.Dont stress yourself about I 864 go with scanned  copies bcos they already have the original 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Having a scanned I 864 doesn't say you won't get your visa.They already the filled I 864 and all they need just go with all original documents and make photocopies of everything.Dont stress yourself about I 864 go with scanned  copies bcos they already have the original 

Thank You Appreciated.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

I found this on the website you gave me... THANKS. /.... -

A signed Affidavit of Support from your petitioner and any additional financial sponsors who submitted a Form I-864 on behalf of your visa application.  Applicants may bring photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. (Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted.)

Timeline
21 minutes ago, prako22 said:

I found this on the website you gave me... THANKS. /.... -

A signed Affidavit of Support from your petitioner and any additional financial sponsors who submitted a Form I-864 on behalf of your visa application.  Applicants may bring photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. (Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted.)

Great so am right.Way to go.All the best 

@Henken23 Maybe some of us misunderstood but I did think OP asked about affidavit of support documents (I interpreted it to be supporting documents like tax returns, W2s etc) But if you say the embassy didn’t ask for originals (and by extension will never ask) then sure, good for everyone. 

Do not get worried but its good you asked on here....I did my interview this year January and I was never asked of AOS same for my friend who also got approved, however have it at hand just in case.... make sure you pray and answer all question correctly, no guessing, if you do not understand any question at your interview, kindly ask the CO....all the best, Cheers!

Timeline
10 hours ago, SmithW said:

Do not get worried but its good you asked on here....I did my interview this year January and I was never asked of AOS same for my friend who also got approved, however have it at hand just in case.... make sure you pray and answer all question correctly, no guessing, if you do not understand any question at your interview, kindly ask the CO....all the best, Cheers!

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.