aloma

Jacksonville Field Office

36 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Lordofemrys said:

Oh I see . Congratulations 🍾. We are almost there

Counting down the days. Can hardly wait!

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

4 hours ago, Miamia said:

Can you share your experience about your interview?

Do you have a joint interview or just N400 only?

and can you share your timeline also please?

Filled I 751 December 2016

N 400 December 2017

interview notice June 7 It was a joint interview I 751 and N400 but the letter only indicate n400 it was scheduled for 7:15am at Jacksonville Florida.  We got there at 6:30 . We checked in at 7:05 the nice gentleman came in at exact 7:25 and I asked him if he want me to come in only or with my wife. He said just you sir . He placed me on a oath immediately we walked to his office and said we finna work through my I 751 before we proceed . I said ok he asked if anything change since I filed and jokingly asked are you still with your wife and I said yes he said its obvious cos she is waiting at the waiting room. He asked for our recent lease . Any other documents and I gave him 6 more affidavit of support he said oh really all this for me . I said yes and I even got bank statements and other insurance we just got . He said all I need is the affidavit and the lease with 2016 Tax I gave him 2016 & 2017 Tax and he said we are good to go. Then to N400 we went through the questions together and he asked me to read when is Columbus Day and also write the answer down he ticked the Pass mark. After that we started the civic test.

answered all correctly and he said congratulations you have demonstrated knowledge of the civic test . And jokingly asked if I will have the chance to come in for oath ceremony next week Friday I said yes yes yes and he laughed. Got scheduled for oath ceremony on the 20th. Few days to go. Good luck to you too

Edited by Lordofemrys

12 hours ago, Lordofemrys said:

Filled I 751 December 2016

N 400 December 2017

interview notice June 7 It was a joint interview I 751 and N400 but the letter only indicate n400 it was scheduled for 7:15am at Jacksonville Florida.  We got there at 6:30 . We checked in at 7:05 the nice gentleman came in at exact 7:25 and I asked him if he want me to come in only or with my wife. He said just you sir . He placed me on a oath immediately we walked to his office and said we finna work through my I 751 before we proceed . I said ok he asked if anything change since I filed and jokingly asked are you still with your wife and I said yes he said its obvious cos she is waiting at the waiting room. He asked for our recent lease . Any other documents and I gave him 6 more affidavit of support he said oh really all this for me . I said yes and I even got bank statements and other insurance we just got . He said all I need is the affidavit and the lease with 2016 Tax I gave him 2016 & 2017 Tax and he said we are good to go. Then to N400 we went through the questions together and he asked me to read when is Columbus Day and also write the answer down he ticked the Pass mark. After that we started the civic test.

answered all correctly and he said congratulations you have demonstrated knowledge of the civic test . And jokingly asked if I will have the chance to come in for oath ceremony next week Friday I said yes yes yes and he laughed. Got scheduled for oath ceremony on the 20th. Few days to go. Good luck to you too

Thank you for your helpful  response. Today I  check my status it said the interview is scheduled but I don’t receive any mail yet. Hopefully I am as lucky as you are 🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏

47 minutes ago, Miamia said:

Thank you for your helpful  response. Today I  check my status it said the interview is scheduled but I don’t receive any mail yet. Hopefully I am as lucky as you are 🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏

You gonna smile soon . Cos everything is gonna b Aiit 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.