6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Has anyone noticed that the timeline does not include a date for receiving the DS-3032 or the Affidavit of Support application from NVC? It also doesn't have anything on the I-864 either? Maybe this is not significant but they are items sent from NVC and to NVC?

Timeline
Has anyone noticed that the timeline does not include a date for receiving the DS-3032 or the Affidavit of Support application from NVC? It also doesn't have anything on the I-864 either? Maybe this is not significant but they are items sent from NVC and to NVC?

The step by step K3 process here does not include the DS-3032 or the Affidavit of Support application from NVC? It also doesn't have anything on the I-864 either? Is anyone else here that has gone throught the NVC process with these steps before anything is sent to the Embassy?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

The step by step K3 process here does not include the DS-3032 or the Affidavit of Support application from NVC? It also doesn't have anything on the I-864 either? Is anyone else here that has gone throught the NVC process with these steps before anything is sent to the Embassy?

That NVC process is for CR-1/IR-1 visa applicants, not for K-1 or K-3 visa applicants. K-1s and K-3s only stop at NVC briefly en route to the embassy.

Meh

Timeline

That NVC process is for CR-1/IR-1 visa applicants, not for K-1 or K-3 visa applicants. K-1s and K-3s only stop at NVC briefly en route to the embassy.

Why did I receive the letter from the NVC that I had to send the DS-3032 and the Affidavit of Support fee before anything would be sent to the the embassy? I sent everything for a K3?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Why did I receive the letter from the NVC that I had to send the DS-3032 and the Affidavit of Support fee before anything would be sent to the the embassy? I sent everything for a K3?

That would be for your CR-1 visa application, not the K-3 -- your I-130 was approved two months ago and sent to the NVC.

But you are just now getting a letter from NVC about the DS-3032 and the AOS fee??? You probably should have received that within a month of your I-130 approval.

Meh

Timeline

That would be for your CR-1 visa application, not the K-3 -- your I-130 was approved two months ago and sent to the NVC.

But you are just now getting a letter from NVC about the DS-3032 and the AOS fee??? You probably should have received that within a month of your I-130 approval.

We did receive it just about a month after we got the I-130 approval and have sent all of that information back to the NVC. I assume once they process the I-129 approval we will receive another letter from the NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.