nuggets321

Anyone has had a Cuidad Juarez Wednesday Interview Anybody ?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Looking for help with anyone that has HAD a Wednesday interview CDJ. I thought we would have gotten visa yesterday (Friday) or even today (Saturday) as the ASC is open.I am under time constraints to be back at work 3 days from  now. Luckily I had padded the hotel stay when I booked it just in case. Just looking for someone that had a successful wed interview and when they actually had visa in hand. Thank you in advance

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi 

In the link you can red stories the some people had their interview in Juarez City and they add there How much time had to wait for the visa after interview 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Mexico

We have received our Noa2 last friday, Could say us please How much time you late for obtain appontmaint date for interview? 

Thank you in advance and I hope you receive your visa soon 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Hi 

In the link you can red stories the some people had their interview in Juarez City and they add there How much time had to wait for the visa after interview 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Mexico

We have received our Noa2 last friday, Could say us please How much time you late for obtain appontmaint date for interview? 

Thank you in advance and I hope you receive your visa soon 

We do a pretty good job at keeping up our timeline. feel free to take a look to get a rough idea of what you are looking at time wise. I can tell you that case complete with NVC was Oct 19, 2017 and interview didn't happen until 2-07-2018. Please keep in mind that you wont even make it past the entry guards without the police clearance letters. We watched many, many people getting rejected before they ever even made it inside. Made me sad.......

18 hours ago, nuggets321 said:

Looking for help with anyone that has HAD a Wednesday interview CDJ. I thought we would have gotten visa yesterday (Friday) or even today (Saturday) as the ASC is open.I am under time constraints to be back at work 3 days from  now. Luckily I had padded the hotel stay when I booked it just in case. Just looking for someone that had a successful wed interview and when they actually had visa in hand. Thank you in advance

We didn't have ours on a Wednesday, but instead a Tuesday, but I might be able to provide some insight. The Juarez embassy states that the visa can take up to 10 business days to arrive. We decided to have ours shipped back home to Guadalajara and it took 5 business days to arrive (1 full week). If we had waited in Juarez it would have arrived at the ASC on Monday. However, the amount of time can change depending on the embassy's work load and other factors. Some people on here have had to wait the full two weeks to receive it at the ASC in Juarez. 

DCF Mexico

06/04/2017: Married

06/24/2017: Mailed I-130

06/27/2017: NOA1 (technically a RFE as we were missing beneficiary ID)

07/06/2017: NOA2

07/12/2017: Case assigned by Juarez embassy

07/17/2017: Packet 3 received

08/15/2017: Interview/Approval!

08/22/2017: Visa received via DHL

09/03/2017: POE

09/16/2017: Permanent Resident Card received

Total days from NOA1 to approval: 49

I wrote a DCF Mexico guide! http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php?title=DCF_Mexico

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jorge V said:

We didn't have ours on a Wednesday, but instead a Tuesday, but I might be able to provide some insight. The Juarez embassy states that the visa can take up to 10 business days to arrive. We decided to have ours shipped back home to Guadalajara and it took 5 business days to arrive (1 full week). If we had waited in Juarez it would have arrived at the ASC on Monday. However, the amount of time can change depending on the embassy's work load and other factors. Some people on here have had to wait the full two weeks to receive it at the ASC in Juarez. 

Thank you for the insight and sharing of your experience !  I did see that the CEAC updated to issued on 08feb...(day after interview) just not sure where the delay is...

2 minutes ago, nuggets321 said:

Thank you for the insight and sharing of your experience !  I did see that the CEAC updated to issued on 08feb...(day after interview) just not sure where the delay is...

Ours was also updated to "issued" either the day of the interview or the day after. I think that just means you've been approved and an order has been created to print to visa, but it doesn't guarantee that it's on its way yet.

Edited by Jorge V

DCF Mexico

I wrote a DCF Mexico guide! http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php?title=DCF_Mexico

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jorge V said:

Ours was also updated to "issued" either the day of the interview or the day after. I think that just means you've been approved and an order has been created to print to visa, but it doesn't guarantee that it's on its way yet.

Ahhh... gotcha.... I thought "issued" meant it was totally done and complete...also. I dont know what "CSRA"  is listed as courier instead of DHL?

3 minutes ago, nuggets321 said:

Ahhh... gotcha.... I thought "issued" meant it was totally done and complete...also. I dont know what "CSRA"  is listed as courier instead of DHL?

I think CSRA is the entity that handles the ACS stuff. Since you're picking up the visa at ACS in Juarez, CSRA is probably handling it directly and there is no need for DHL to get involved as they're only "shipping" it from the consulate to ACS a few hundred yards away.

DCF Mexico

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/2/2018 at 8:49 AM, nuggets321 said:

We do a pretty good job at keeping up our timeline. feel free to take a look to get a rough idea of what you are looking at time wise. I can tell you that case complete with NVC was Oct 19, 2017 and interview didn't happen until 2-07-2018. Please keep in mind that you wont even make it past the entry guards without the police clearance letters. We watched many, many people getting rejected before they ever even made it inside. Made me sad.......

Thank you for the information , 

I have a doubt  about Police certificate, Could you say me please What police certificate did you obtain? Only of the state of the place you live or also the National certificate. 

Thank you in advance for your help

Timeline
6 hours ago, TexasGuy0101 said:

Thank you for the information , 

I have a doubt  about Police certificate, Could you say me please What police certificate did you obtain? Only of the state of the place you live or also the National certificate. 

Thank you in advance for your help

We used the national certificate...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.