Asiamah K

CR1 Interview Request

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello all, I hope you all are doing well.  A friend's wife went to her interview this morning at the Ghana Embassy and according to the consular officer, everything was good until the financial evidence.  So the officer said that he would have approve it but her husband who is the petitioner did not make enough income according to their 2016 tax transcript.  And they had letter of employment for 2017 and paystubs because they have a better job now but the consular said that is not good enough for him to approve her visa.  So he said he will approve if she brings these documents which are, her passport, Original Affidavit of Support form I-864 from Joint sponsor, IRS Tax Transcript or Tax Returns AND W2'(s) from a Joint sponsor, Original Household Member Support Form I-864A Form from Joint sponsor's spouse, if necessary.  And when she attain all these, there is a drop box at DHL near the embassy where they should drop these documents off by DHL and he, the consular officer would approve once he gets it.  Now my question is that has anybody been through something like this or Any ideas or suggestions and how does it work?  Please I need your suggestions ASAP for my friend.  Thanks

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes. She should drop them n I hope he approves the visa. I know people who were told to drop different documents and later had their visas approved after they did what they were told.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.