wing

Reschedule Biometric Appointment in VA

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi,

Does anyone has an experience of rescheduling biometrics appointment in ASC Alexandria, VA? How long will it take for their notice of the other appointment?

It is written on the notice that I have to send them back the request for reschedule, I wonder if I can call them or do a walk-in to the center?

My appointment day will be on 1 May, but I will move to California with my husband on 29 Apr since he will have a new job there. :unsure: Any advice from you? :help:

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Does anyone has an experience of rescheduling biometrics appointment in ASC Alexandria, VA? How long will it take for their notice of the other appointment?

It is written on the notice that I have to send them back the request for reschedule, I wonder if I can call them or do a walk-in to the center?

My appointment day will be on 1 May, but I will move to California with my husband on 29 Apr since he will have a new job there. :unsure: Any advice from you? :help:

Thanks a lot!

Call the USCIS service center to notify them that you're moving from VA to CA and ask them for re-schedule the date and place of your biometric. Send also the form AR-11 (change of address) with your USC spouse letter concerning the reason of moving. I did this before coz' my husband was relocated also from AL to CA, and I've waited another 1 month before I received the schedule for biometric and interview ( coz' i did the same thing asked them a re-schedule of my interview) here in CA. By the way, I sent the form AR-11 thru certified mail to make it sure I have a proof sending that form.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naturalization

Aug. 05, 2009......sent N-400

Aug. 06, 2009......delivered at 11:45

Aug. 17, 2009.....NOA

Sept.01, 2009.....biometric appointment

Sept.12, 2009.....rcved interview letter

Oct. 19, 2009.....date of interview....passed!!!!!

Nov. 18, 2009.....Oath Ceremony...yahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Hi,

Thanks a lot!

Call the USCIS service center to notify them that you're moving from VA to CA and ask them for re-schedule the date and place of your biometric. Send also the form AR-11 (change of address) with your USC spouse letter concerning the reason of moving. I did this before coz' my husband was relocated also from AL to CA, and I've waited another 1 month before I received the schedule for biometric and interview ( coz' i did the same thing asked them a re-schedule of my interview) here in CA. By the way, I sent the form AR-11 thru certified mail to make it sure I have a proof sending that form.

Hello Walls1010,

Thank you very much for your advice! This helps me a lot :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.