Maria Cristina

Citizenship Interview

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, just finish my citizenship interview last oct 20,2017, passed the civic, writing, reading test so as the interview but at the end the interviee wants me to provide more info about my residency though i told him the year but he wants the exact date and my father’s w2 (because he was petition by his employer), mailed them last oct22 my question is it possible that i can receive a denial letter? Or am i good to go after submitting those papers? Just wait for oath letter? im confused and nervous..one more thing me and my sister had the same interview date and did not ask for those paper works..my interviewee is so strict..

Forgot to write it down and he just ask for a list..i was petitioned by my father..been to US since 2007 went home 2008 stayed for 57 days..

actually interviewer ask me how’s my

Father got his green card told him he was petitioned by his employer then he ask me to provide a proof that my father works on that company who petitioned him then submitted a W2 

Edited by Maria Cristina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.