neng geulis

319(b) help

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi! I just sent out my N400 today. However, I just read that someone got denied for 319(b) for leaving 42 days after the interview. I sent out my husband’s order which is still unaccompanied. We’re going to start command sponsorship on november 2nd. Would my husband’s unaccompanied orders even though it’s a three year contract would affect my n400? And if you have any experiences with 319(b) please let me know and how long didnit take for you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2017 at 8:06 AM, neng geulis said:

Hi! I just sent out my N400 today. However, I just read that someone got denied for 319(b) for leaving 42 days after the interview. I sent out my husband’s order which is still unaccompanied. We’re going to start command sponsorship on november 2nd. Would my husband’s unaccompanied orders even though it’s a three year contract would affect my n400? And if you have any experiences with 319(b) please let me know and how long didnit take for you. 

I'm applying under 319B too mailed off my N400 on Oct 18, received NOA1 on Nov 2nd but we are already overseas in Japan and I choose Guam for my Field Office. BTW I like your user name, not trying to be a creeper but are you from Indonesia?

I think you have to be on the orders to be able to use the expedited Naturalization. but I could be wrong. I will ask someone I knew who went through this and let you know.

Edited by mrs.hernandez189
mispell

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.