laurak29

Is this enough evidence?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone! I can't believe I'm back here after the quickest and happiest 2 years of my life. My husband and I are assembling the package for ROC. Do we need 2 affidavits from people we know and do they need to be notarized? This is the evidence that we have...

• A copy of our joint 2016 tax return
  • Copies of various utility bills in each of our names, none of them have both names as most companies don't allow that. My name is on the electric his name is on the cable etc...
  • Copies of letters and holiday/birthday cards addressed to the both of us
  • 50+ photos of us from the last 2 years with family and friends
  • Copies of our joint checking account with monthly statements showing money going in and out
  • Copy of joint health insurance
  • Copy of a flight itinerary for us when we visited my hometown
  • Copy of our old apartment lease with both of our names on

We don't have our names on our mortgage because my in-laws own the house and we just pay the rent. I don't drive yet so my name isn't on the car insurance either.  The instructions for the I-715 form say to include 2 affidavits but I've seen people on here say that its not very good evidence. We are also expecting our 1st child together, yay! Is there anything to do with it that I can include such as a copy of the ultrasound?

Thanks for any input!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.