ernie

Motels in Montreal

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Friends:

We will be driving to Montreal from Toronto and getting a motel on Monday Evening, April 23.

Can anyone tell us of a good reasonably priced motel that is not down town.

Anything we need to know about getting ready for our CR1-Interview?

Thanks,

Ernie and Cathy

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband stayed at the Days Inn last night........less than a km from the consulate. He said it wasnt a bad room and it was $110.00 Cdn. ....parking was across the street not secured but well lit. The girl at the desk said they havent had any problems and my husband reported none.

215 Rene-levesque Blvd E

Montreal, QC H2X1N7

Canada

(514) 393-3388

he booked through expedia

google.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I've made many trips to Montreal over the yrs. to watch hockey games

The past 5 years I stayed at Tour Centre Ville on Rene' Levesque Blvd.

Only minutes from the US Consulate

Last time I stayed it was $97 but that was last yr. in March and was probably an off season rate.

I've made many trips to Montreal over the yrs. to watch hockey games

The past 5 years I stayed at Tour Centre Ville on Rene' Levesque Blvd.

Only minutes from the US Consulate

Last time I stayed it was $97 but that was last yr. in March and was probably an off season rate.

My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Europa, which was about a half a mile away. Only cost around $100 American, and we made the walk no problem.

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.