Jump to content
Andy davies

Just for those who need to know about Japan police certificate

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi, so I was wanting to get my police certificates from all the countries I've lived in. Japan seemed a little trouble . Before I wrote to them and asked for a fingerprint form. I went to Liverpool and paid the fee etc. I went down to the London embassy and was ready for them to ask me for like noa2 or Nvc numbers etc. They didn't ask for anything ! Just my passport and to write USA on the country who's requesting it . That's it! They said under 2 months for processing and all is good! Just thought I'd share this incase others need one! I'd advise doing it in advance and taking a chance on them not asking for anything . 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.