Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ISL said:

no update. same as yours status. i got questionnaire and i replied them back in the last week of septmeber right away. my medical is expired too. no idea when they will ask. as i keep going through the candidates response hear. the estimation is that CO takes almost a year to get back and sometimes more. if we apply same formula then its from sept 2017-sept 2018. prayers for all who going through this hard time. stay in touch if you hear something

Oh.. Hopefully It won't be a year.. I got Ds5535 in November's first week. I sent it back.. And on 16 nov my status changed to AP.. I don't know why they took so long to send me that questionnaire. I am really very worried. Hoping we will get a news in june or july InshaAllah.

11 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

Oh.. Hopefully It won't be a year.. I got Ds5535 in November's first week. I sent it back.. And on 16 nov my status changed to AP.. I don't know why they took so long to send me that questionnaire. I am really very worried. Hoping we will get a news in june or july InshaAllah.

Stay calm and keep praying. In Sha Allah everything will settle down soon. visit visa applicants are going through AP of almost 1-1.5 year of time and our case is under immigration so that of course is gng to take time. May Allah help all of us through this difficult time.

1 hour ago, ISL said:

Stay calm and keep praying. In Sha Allah everything will settle down soon. visit visa applicants are going through AP of almost 1-1.5 year of time and our case is under immigration so that of course is gng to take time. May Allah help all of us through this difficult time.

Ameen.. Not all of the visit visa applicants are suffering from this.. Two of my relatives (Khala and Phopo with her daughter and husband) got USA visa in 2017 they got approved at the time of interview and got their passport back in exactly 4 days. I don't know whats going on..but hoping for the best.

On 4/25/2018 at 10:54 AM, ISL said:

u heard anything back? my interview was on 20 sep 2017 too. i keep sending an email after every 10days but the reply is always the same. i have IR1 category. i left my MBA degree as well but fortunately not my job. i am busy but still this visa thing is always stuck in my mind n m hell worried.

Hey.. If you hear something from embassy...do inform.me plz

On 3/21/2018 at 3:24 AM, Mano said:

Thanks.. my case was different i think its refused for further documents and when i submitted require documents its issued after three weeks. and only one day in AP.. best of luck fr ur visa hope it will issued soon..

9 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Hey.. If you hear something from embassy...do inform.me plz

Ya I will In Sha Allah but nothing for now 😢

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, ISL said:

no update. same as yours status. i got questionnaire and i replied them back in the last week of septmeber right away. my medical is expired too. no idea when they will ask. as i keep going through the candidates response hear. the estimation is that CO takes almost a year to get back and sometimes more. if we apply same formula then its from sept 2017-sept 2018. prayers for all who going through this hard time. stay in touch if you hear something

Heyy ISL.. Did you hear something from embassy? Or any update on ceac?

9 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

No... Its really frustrating and irritating. Want to cry all time now. Such a useless waiting game. We don't know when its going to end. Koi umeed nazar nahi arahi. 

Don’t stress yourself cz it’s not gng to be of any help.better to start some activity like job or studies to get rid on this mental state.i know it’s really hard and In Sha Allah we will get reply soon.stay strong n keep praying to Allah 

3 hours ago, ISL said:

Don’t stress yourself cz it’s not gng to be of any help.better to start some activity like job or studies to get rid on this mental state.i know it’s really hard and In Sha Allah we will get reply soon.stay strong n keep praying to Allah 

Ameen.. May Allah helps us soon.. Thanks for your kind words. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Ameen.. May Allah helps us soon.. Thanks for your kind words. 

you will be fine right before issue it changes to admin processing don't worry. My fiancé had his interview in March didn't get the ds5535 until july and was issued in January you will be issued

2 hours ago, Renee2016 said:

you will be fine right before issue it changes to admin processing don't worry. My fiancé had his interview in March didn't get the ds5535 until july and was issued in January you will be issued

My interview was in September 2017. It changed to adm processing in November. Till now there is no update on ceac and no good news. Thanks for your message. Plz pray for mee :'( 

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hello! Any update from anyone on here. We are reaching 11 months in AP without any updates. 

No update without email inquiry that I sent them ten days ago and they replied me on 20th July and date got changed on ceac after that as well.. It's been 10 months and 4 days since my interview.. I am just so hopeless now.. Sometimes want to get disappeared.. I have nothing to do but waiting for this visa.. My whole life my whole future depends on this visa... Jab take ye nahi aata kuch nahi hoskta...its like I am terribly wasting my life 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.