Samer1

Immigrant visa, refusal worksheet under 221g incomplete documents

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there,I've got my interview last June 1,2017 and I received a 221g also missing documents as usual.I work in Syria for the last 4 years I worked there since May 2010 till 2013.I never expected that they will ask me for.it.after.the interview I went to the Syrian consulate here in our country Philippines. And yes we pay for the processing  and it cost us 12,000 pesos.but it will take 3 months,no choice but need to wait till I receive it nd send it to the USEM here in Philippines. Is there anyone here who got a same situation like me?is it really possible to get a Police Clearance from Syria?even the consulate will process it?it is very important for us to get one because me and my fiance want to get married and be with each other.I hope you guys can give us advice.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Yes my missing document for 221g was from kazakhstan, embassy has the right to ask about it if you was in any other country for more than 6 months continously when you are over 18 Years of age. In your case it is sensitive issue due to the situation in Syria so absolutely they will ask about.So you have 3 options to get it, either you travel to syria or get it via consulate or find some agencies via the Web that legally do it quickly, in the last case you will make power of attorney that will represent you in Syria and will have it translated to arabic and stamped by notary then stamped from the Syrian consulate in Philippines.  If the Syrian consulate guaranteed to make it for you within 3 months just go ahead and wait. After you submit that document to US Embassy they will call you for sure,  don't worry.... I hope that will help and good luck.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I just checked my visa application status, and the last update was June 2, but still under administrative processing. is this normal ?

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Samer1 said:

Zdzak can you remind me your interview date,  worksheet refusal cause and other updates... 

my interview date was 23 may. We had a problem with the birth certificate, which we submitted last Wednesday. They told us it is accepted.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Samer1 said:

When did you submit that missing document 

Wednesday 31 may

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Aaa ok last Wednesday and it seems that the consulate officer accepted it and added to the file that is why you got update 02 June.. Most probably they will call you soon to bring passports.  I think this week...  dont worry 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Samer1 said:

Yes my missing document for 221g was from kazakhstan, embassy has the right to ask about it if you was in any other country for more than 6 months continously when you are over 18 Years of age. In your case it is sensitive issue due to the situation in Syria so absolutely they will ask about.So you have 3 options to get it, either you travel to syria or get it via consulate or find some agencies via the Web that legally do it quickly, in the last case you will make power of attorney that will represent you in Syria and will have it translated to arabic and stamped by notary then stamped from the Syrian consulate in Philippines.  If the Syrian consulate guaranteed to make it for you within 3 months just go ahead and wait. After you submit that document to US Embassy they will call you for sure,  don't worry.... I hope that will help and good luck.

Thank you, actually I went to Syrian consulate today and pay or the processing of my PC and the consul told me I need to wait for 3 months. Its a long wait again,but patience and time and faith God everything will be fine. we hope that it will not going to take that long.and we are hoping after this the US consul will granted us a visa.

Timeline
On 6/4/2017 at 8:10 PM, Samer1 said:

Thank you so much 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day guys. This is Jen from Texas.

I am the petitioner of my Mother for immigrant visa. She got her interview May26 i believe and she received 221g for original NSO birth cert. & most current affidavit of support with tax return. I did sent this to my family in the phil. and they did sent the required doc via 2go courier. It showed that the Embassy received the docs June 9 and CEAC showing last update June 14 . Now we are still hoping I can hear good news soon.

Sending prayers for everyone that wanting to be with their loveones/family.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.