Cookie and BJ

VISA APPROVED FINALLY....YIPEEEEEEE

18 posts in this topic

Chona,

30bb0dd6a1eba0c73e81c09030325556.gif

And thanks for sharing your Interview Experience.

Helen

Edited by vsmtghdy

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance: THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THE HELP AND BLESSINGS THRU OUT THE PROCESS YOURE ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE US. AND THANKS TO ALL OUR CO VJ MEMBERS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND TIPS.

ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE VERY HAPPY THAT FINALLY WE GOT OUR :star:VISA "APPROVED ". WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EACH OTHER SOON AND CONTINUE OUR LIVES TOGETHER. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance::dance:

TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME ALWAYS, WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THANKFULL I AM FOR HAVING YOU AS MY ESPOSO. A LOVING AND A VERY UNDERSTANDING HUSBAND. SALAMAT BABY FOR LOVING ME THIS MUCH.

CONSUL AT THE USE ARE VERY KIND AND NICE TO TALK TO. I WAS VERY NERVOUS DURING THE INTERVIEW FROM STEP 1 TO THE FINAL INTERVIEW. THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET ALL MY DOCUMENTS , THE PRE INTERVIEWER ( FILIPINO ) ASKED ONLY FOR THE BC, NBI, LETTERS,PICTURES AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT. WHEN I ASKED HIM THAT IF I NEED TO GIVE HIM THE OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS HE SAID NO ITS ENOUGH YOUR FIANCE INCOME IS PRETTY ENOUGH. SO I SMILED. BUT ITS NOT THE FINAL ONE ....... SO THE FILIPINO GUY TOLD ME TO SITDOWN FOR THE MEANTIME AND WAIT AGAIN FOR THE FINAL FINGERPRINTING...... SO WAIT WAIt WAIT..... NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS.... WISHING THAT WILLIAM IS THERE TO COMFORT ME AND MAKE ME SMILE AND FEEL BETTER BECAUSE IM REALLY NERVOUS .

THEN THEY CALL ME FOR THE INDEX FINGER SCANNING.... THEN SITDOWN AGAIN THEN WAIT WAIT WAIT........ AFTYER A FEW MINUTES MY NUMBER FLASHED IN THE FLASHER BOARD. ......7015 ( THATS MY LUCKY NUMBER )..... :D THEN I WENT TO THE COUNTER 28 THE FIRST COUNTER IN THE RIGHT SIDE WERE WE ARE SITTING DOWN. GOSH MY HEART PALPITATE VERY FASTER ITS LIKE MY BP GOES UP TO 180/180 HE HE HE HE ......

THEN ITS TIME TO GO INSIDE THE CONSUL BOOTH...... THERE IS THE CONSUL .... MY GOSH ....... :hehe: NERVOUS VERY NERVOUS. BUT WHEN THE CONSUL GREET ME ... HOW ARE YOU CHONA? I FELT BETTER AND I KNOW THE CONSUL IS NICE .... SO I GREET HIM BACK " GOOD MORNING SIR " THEN THE INTERVIEW START.......

FIRST QUESTION: WHERE IS MERYLL? 9 MY DAUGHTER WHOS INCLUDED IN THE 1-129F

HOW DID YOU MET WILLIAM?

WHAT DID YOU DO THEN

THIS THREE ??? END MY INTERVIEW FOR ABOUT LESS THAN 2 MINS.... THEN THE CONSUL TOLD ME THE MAGIC WORD....

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!!

then he told me to sitdown and wait for my name to be called for the VISA instruction........

I was praying for all of us there , we were 7 in group most of them from visayas region..... God is good he made us all happy that day..... congratulations to all of us......

TO jeanette ... good luck my freind and kaya mo yan......... the consul are very nice...... as long as your papers are complete you'll be fine... just asked God for guidance and he will be there for you.. and to all who are still waiting for their turn .... dont worry you will be fine.... all of us there got approved ... except for those who do have a problem regarding affidabit of support and medical result that needs to attend to.

LOVE

WILL AND CHO :dance::dance:

Congrats guys!!!! We are happy for both of you.....

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.