Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Congrats Scott<thats a nice picture!> and JoeMaria on your wedding.

Im on the process of filling up my AOS application but Im kinda confuse about my son, do I need to fill up another AOS application for him?

Skeeter...

Your wedding pics are lovely. You look amazingly handsome and there are no words to describe how magnificent the bride looks.

Cheers and Congrats to you both!!!!

Sheriff Uling

Thanks Gracy and Sheriff Uling!!! I really like that pic of us together also. While I don't know about the handsome part, Sheriff, you are so very correct in the fact there are no words to describe how magnificent my sweetheart looks. She is my "Mrs. Philippines" I tell her cuz to me she is the most beautiful woman in all the Phils. :D As awesomely beautiful as she is on the outside, she is 1000 times more beautiful in her heart. I really hit the jackpot! :dance: Thanks for noticing!

Scott

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have a question regarding the i-134 affidavit of support form. Does my fiancee have to make separate affidavits for me and each of my 3 kids or just one affidavit for all of us? Thanks!

Anthony Julie,

Don't worry you will get your packet soon. You are not the only one who still doesn't have their packet 4.

Ailene knows someone from Davao who has an interview on August 1st and she still doesn't have her packet.

Roger

Thanks Roger.

I called DHL and they gave me the tracking number of my packet.. They said, they cannot find my address since last week. So they just ask me to pick it up.. I will later..

Julie

Thanks Ate Cora. :)

You were never a mistake. You were my realization.

Does the I-864 needs to be notarized?? Is I-864 good enough for 2 persons, like me and my son, or we need 1 for each?

The I-864 instruction requires submission of one original I-864 with supporting documents (ITR/W2, employment certificate) for yourself then a photocopy of Form I-864 for your son. You do not need to provide copies of the supporting documents for the photocopied I-864.

The sponsor signature on Form I-864 need not be notarized since the sponsor is signing under penalty of perjury. http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegram...grams_2863.html

I have a question regarding the i-134 affidavit of support form. Does my fiancee have to make separate affidavits for me and each of my 3 kids or just one affidavit for all of us? Thanks!

The instruction on the the I-134 requires a separate affidavit for each person. Due to inadvertence, however, I only submitted one I-134 for myself and did not submit any for my son but we were approved. I strongly suggest however, doing the I-134 for each as that is the instruction. Better to err on the side of caution.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everybody!!i am here at south lake tahoe since may 31. a lots of adjustment still. congratulations to all brides and groom!!goodluck to all upcoming interviews u are all in our prayers!!

post-31298-1182958846_thumb.jpg

Any of you guys here know if I need to do a G-325A for my son who's on a K-2 for AOS?

According to instructions on page 3 of Form I-485, applicants between ages 14 and 79 need to submit a completed G-325A.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf

Timeline
Things are getting faster and faster now!!!! I got my appointment letter just today!

But anyway, I have one query...

Are we allowed to have medical exam during the "red" days (the ladies thing) ???

it was my red days when i had my med exam. yes, you can have your med exam but the physical exam will be later when your red days are cleared. i had only x-ray, blood and urine test. i had my physical exam together with my vaccination and releasing of results.

starting today drink lots of water, tea and fresh lemon juice. and dont forget to PRAY!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

timeline

I-129F sent: 2-22-07

NOA1 receipt: 2-27-07

NOA2 received: 3-2-07

NVC received: 3-9-07

leave NVC: 3-15-07

MNL received: 3-21-07

Packet4 received:5-17-07

medical : 6-12-07 passed

Interview: 6-20-07 the consul said CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7-10-07 recieved text from delbros about visa delivery. delivery man pls hurry up!!!!

7-16-07 VISA IN HAND.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

Thank you for this reply. I am relieve now. I have a feeling that I can have my red days during my planned med exam.And I do not want to postpone it.

Things are getting faster and faster now!!!! I got my appointment letter just today!

But anyway, I have one query...

Are we allowed to have medical exam during the "red" days (the ladies thing) ???

it was my red days when i had my med exam. yes, you can have your med exam but the physical exam will be later when your red days are cleared. i had only x-ray, blood and urine test. i had my physical exam together with my vaccination and releasing of results.

starting today drink lots of water, tea and fresh lemon juice. and dont forget to PRAY!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Timeline
Any of you guys here know if I need to do a G-325A for my son who's on a K-2 for AOS?

According to instructions on page 3 of Form I-485, applicants between ages 14 and 79 need to submit a completed G-325A.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf

Thanks again Ate Cora, your so helpful talaga :dance::dance::dance:

Hello everyone. :) ..... this is my temporary signing off here on vj :( , i will be with my husband in a couple hours to go today and we will be real busy, and unfortunately i wont be able to have access on internet until after our interview which is this coming July 3, 2007. Therefore i would like to take this chance to ask HELP from you ALL to PLEASE PRAY PRAY PRAY for US to PASS our interview and be APPROVE and TO HAVE VISA IN HAND within the day so that my daughter and i could fly back together with my husband...(oh yes im begging you all to add us in your prayers :help: :help: :help: )

Thank in advance to you ALL! God bless you all more! :)

009.gif

Hello everyone. :) ..... this is my temporary signing off here on vj :( , i will be with my husband in a couple hours to go today and we will be real busy, and unfortunately i wont be able to have access on internet until after our interview which is this coming July 3, 2007. Therefore i would like to take this chance to ask HELP from you ALL to PLEASE PRAY PRAY PRAY for US to PASS our interview and be APPROVE and TO HAVE VISA IN HAND within the day so that my daughter and i could fly back together with my husband...(oh yes im begging you all to add us in your prayers :help: :help: :help: )

Thank in advance to you ALL! God bless you all more! :)

wish you luck! :thumbs: have faith in yourself and especially to God. you can do it!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.