robjam87

Follow up appointment And DS 26o issues-- London Embassy

6 posts in this topic

So I have managed to get i-212 and i-601 approved on December 19th 2016. I was refused a visa on February 19th 2016 in London Embassy. Since receiving a letter from London IV Unit over xmas to obtain a new police certificate and medical I have completed these as requested. The issue is that the only other thing I was asked to do was to UPDATE my DS - 260 which was last filled out in October 2015. None of my details have changed since then so I have nothing to update at all. Even if I did I am finding it impossible to edit the form. Even just to sign and send with an updated date of completion.

So does anyone have any idea about the DS- 260 or is it fine the way it is. I have heard that it expires one year from my last interview and other people say it should be fine. Off course my next interview will be 1 year and 3 days from my last one.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide. Seems that DS- 260 Information is not the easiest to find online,

Robert 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My lawyer said we have to resubmit a new one and the fees of course so that's what they want , call NVC ask them why you cannot update it online, they expire after a year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.