Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Just now, anikkandtim said:

Congrats She’ll 😊so happy for you. Now I have big hopes to get my approval soon. Lol I’m afraid I’m the only one who haven’t got the approval. But I’m really happy for you. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you!  And you're definitely not the only one without the approval, however you are and everyone is a day nearer.  What would make me really happy is seeing everyone getting an approval.  Next..... :)

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Just now, She&Him said:

CONGRATULATIONS @ Shell20!!!!!!! Gives me hope! 

Thank you so much!!  You will hear shortly. To be honest with you today, I expected nothing, the other days I have thought today is the day, but today, I thought nope and that's when it happened. I went to get the mail and brought it in and I saw the letter, which I just wasn't expecting and I was staring it my hands shaking and I saw the Statue of Liberty arm sticking out, so I knew it wasn't an RFE or interview. I opened it and there it was, I was too excited to look where the letter came from, but it when I calmed down it was from the Vermont Center/Centre and it has the signature of the center director Laura Zuchowski, which I am sure is standard if it comes from the VSC. Decision date the 20th of Feb, so I received it pretty quickly.  

Just to let everyone know my status has not updated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
36 minutes ago, shell20 said:

I have news I want to share with you guys first. Today I went to my mail box about five minutes ago and there was an approval letter dated 20 Feb from the Vermont center/centre.

Yay, Remember I told you that you would be approved without a hassle and the mail is delivered on Saturdays. This is such a wonderful news, I feel like I got approved. Now you can file for naturalization with your new GC. Since you are approved and the date of your approval letter is February-20. You should get your GC next week. Thanks for everything, Regards :)

Edited by Name O Boy

Just now, Name O Boy said:

Yay, Remember I told you that you would be approved without hassle. This is such a wonderful news, I feel like I got approved. Now you can file for naturalization with your new GC. Since you are approved and the date of your approval letter is February-20. You should get your GC next week. Thanks for everything, Regards :)

Thank you!  And you're not getting rid of me that easily. I am sticking around until all my fellow vjers are approved.  I am due to apply for N400 tomorrow and have been advised by a dear friend on here that I should wait for the GC. However, not sure I want to delay that?  Hmm....

Timeline
1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Thank you!  And you're not getting rid of me that easily. I am sticking around until all my fellow vjers are approved.  I am due to apply for N400 tomorrow and have been advised by a dear friend on here that I should wait for the GC. However, not sure I want to delay that?  Hmm....

You are Welcome, Shell. Of course, I don't want to get rid of you either lolzzzzz. I have the same opinion that you should wait for your GC before you file for naturalization because you are already approved. Your case is not like CSC where they file for naturalization with a pending I-751. It's all up to you no matter what I am here for you and for everyone in this long journey. Remember my words mail is delivered on Saturdays hhahahaaaaaa

2 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

You are Welcome, Shell. Of course, I don't want to get rid of you either lolzzzzz. I have the same opinion that you should wait for your GC before you file for naturalization because you are already approved. Your case is not like CSC where they file for naturalization with a pending I-751. It's all up to you no matter what I am here for you and for everyone in this long journey. Remember my words mail is delivered on Saturdays hhahahaaaaaa

Boy, am I going to remember those words!! Lol! :)

Cant believe for the first time on VJ I have had to press the ignore button, but I am not going to feed on negative energy.  Any way Guys hope there are more approvals today and the forthcoming week Good luck and may the green dust shine on you all! :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline
46 minutes ago, shell20 said:

I have news I want to share with you guys first. Today I went to my mail box about five minutes ago and there was an approval letter dated 20 Feb from the Vermont center/centre.

Congratulations! Still within one year since the filed date!!! Time to celebrate!^_^

AOS Timeline

04/22/2014: Filed I-485, I-765 & I-131

04/23/2014: Delivered to USCIS
04/28/2014: NoA of I-485, I-765 & I-131 (Received on 05/04/2014)
07/23/2014: Approval of I-765 & I-131
07/29/2014: Potential Interview Waiver Letter (Received on 08/04/2014)

04/09/2015: Card was ordered to be produced

04/16/2015: Card was mailed
04/17/2015: Received I-797 Welcome To USA Notice (Mailed on 04/13/2015)
04/20/2015: Received Permanent Resident Card

ROC Timeline

01/30/2017: Filed I-751

02/01/2017: Delivered to USCIS

02/02/2017: NoA of I-751 (Received on 02/11/2017)

03/07/2017: Biometrics (Received ASC Appointment Notice on 02/27/2017)

02/08/2018: Approval of I-751 (Received on 02/14/2018)

02/26/2018: New card is being produced

Timeline
Just now, shell20 said:

Boy, am I going to remember those words!! Lol! :)

You better Lollzzzzzzz. In a way, I am happy you got your approval this way because it was a surprise and on the weekend. Enjoy the weekend

49 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Congratulations Shell!! I am an October filer but I check the Feb and March thread to check timelines and also to see your posts. I'm truly happy for you. Congrats again!! 

1 minute ago, ForBright said:

Congratulations! Still within one year since the filed date!!! Time to celebrate!^_^

Yes, just within the year.  And we plan to celebrate tonight!  :)

1 minute ago, Lily2017 said:

Congratulations Shell!! I am an October filer but I check the Feb and March thread to check timelines and also to see your posts. I'm truly happy for you. Congrats again!! 

Awww thank you Lily2017, it wasn't expected today, especially as five minutes I was told off for being positive and giving someone hope, then told I would probably get an RFE or interview.  I guess there is such thing as synchronicity or God has a great sense of humour!  I am thrilled, but wont be happy until everyone gets there approval. 

4 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

You better Lollzzzzzzz. In a way, I am happy you got your approval this way because it was a surprise and on the weekend. Enjoy the weekend

I will, hope you enjoy yours too and get some news very shortly!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, shell20 said:

I will, hope you enjoy yours too and get some news very shortly!

O Boy I might hear something in few months which would be for my naturalization. I am out of the ROC race since I am CSC applicant. I would be filing in 3 weeks :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.