Jump to content

Which mailing address to send to CSC with copy of birth certificate?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

After having phone call with USCIS and found out they documented my birth year wrong. The officer told me to mail them with copy of my birth certificate to this address so they can change my birth year,

USCIS California Service Center

Attn: CNMI I-129

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677


However when I check USCIS online, it said for USPS, use this address,

USCIS California Service Center

Attn: I-129 

P.O. Box 10129

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1012

For Courier deliveries, use this address that are the same address as person told me on the phone,

USCIS California Service Center

Attn: CNMI I-129 

24000 Avila Road

2nd Floor, Room 2312

Laguna Niguel, CA 92677


I am confuse and not sure which one to mail with correct birth date information if I am going to mail through US postal Service?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.