nyala62

CR1 reaffirmed in Ghana (split topic)

1,471 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jenilyn and Awal said:

Congratulations TrustG

Jenilyn and Awal thanks so much my sister. God will surely see all of us through this journey. 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Timeline
17 hours ago, trustG said:

Hi nyala62, I received reaffirmed notice today from uscis. 

trustG CONGRATULATIONS to you for your reaffirmation notice, this is a good sign of a good end. You will also receive a letter from NVC confirming that. Once agai congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, nyala62 said:

trustG CONGRATULATIONS to you for your reaffirmation notice, this is a good sign of a good end. You will also receive a letter from NVC confirming that. Once agai congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bro,  lol I will not collapse  😂😂😂anymore I will stay strong for my husband. Thanks for the info. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, trustG said:

Thanks bro,  lol I will not collapse  😂😂😂anymore I will stay strong for my husband. Thanks for the info. 

Noo trustG Don't collapse we also went through this, and everything is will go according to process. Keep us updated we will do the same..By God's Will we shall all over come.,,We are patiently for our day at the Embassy.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, nyala62 said:

Noo trustG Don't collapse we also went through this, and everything is will go according to process. Keep us updated we will do the same..By God's Will we shall all over come.,,We are patiently for our day at the Embassy.

Amen. God willing, thanks for the encouragement nyala62

Timeline
On 2/16/2017 at 11:12 AM, REM4ALWAYS said:

FYI, USPS has the cheapest overnight service!  It's 62.50 .  They always deliver on time with point to point tracking.  I think it outsourced through FedEx.     As of today, I still haven't heard anything about our case. I am submitting contacting my senator today.  Has anyone has any good results from seeking political help?

My senator has not been any help at all other than checking on the status.   Just found our yesterday we were reaffirmed - awaiting "official" word in the form of the letter though. 

Timeline
58 minutes ago, dmh59 said:

My senator has not been any help at all other than checking on the status.   Just found our yesterday we were reaffirmed - awaiting "official" word in the form of the letter though. 

Congrats dmh59. U have to put pressure on them, that's what I did ,and they also put pressure on uscis before our case was touched and two weeks later we got our noir, when I responds to the noir, I sent his office an email to let them know and they follow up with it and get back to me it won't take long for them to work on our case and with one month I receive a text and an email follow by a letter that our case has been reaffirmed. Once again CONGRATS I'm happy for all of us who got reaffirmed and praying for those who are still waiting God has not finished with us. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, dmh59 said:

I went to Uscis office after work yesterday morning. The co was impressed I worked at Tesla so he was very helpful. He went through all I had and told me if I do the ombudsman they pull the case physically send it to Missouri then takes months to come back and right now we are awaiting security check results, I did learn my husbands not alone in this they check my stuff to but he encouraged me to wait at least two months then come back to see him on an infopass appointment if not reaffirmed before that and he took some information and is doing a bit of research. I wish they all were so helpful, really everyone on every infopass appointment I have had have been terrific tho so prayers are needed and I am so happy to see some of you making progress. 

On 5/8/2017 at 8:52 AM, IcezMan_IcezLady said:

SO is this your first or second CR-1 (or IR-1)

or the same case has been returned to USCIS twice?

On 5/8/2017 at 8:53 AM, IcezMan_IcezLady said:

I think if we arent successful this time around, I would just go and live in Ghana for 1 year and do DCF.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:26 AM, Joetan said:

What is a DCF thanks

On 5/21/2017 at 10:32 PM, Isamummy said:

My husband is here, Alhumdulillah!!!!

Timeline
19 hours ago, dmh59 said:

dmh59, Congrats, this is a good news, Let us see more positive results like this. And trustG was right, you need to put presure on the Congressman's Office to get things forward, I did the same thing with my Senator's office.

Timeline
On 5/2/2017 at 3:30 PM, Jenilyn and Awal said:

Happy you were reaffirmed Lutz , We haven't been to the last step waiting on reaffirm so I do not know , from what I see here in the forum it is some of same things as before. I wish you much luck but mostly Gods blessing as he will lead you , are you going to go there and wait? It may be good if they know you are there with your spouse. 

Hello, thanks for the kind words.  They do help in all this waiting, which can get painful at times.  Yes, I definitely plan to go to Ghana when my husband is called for his second interview.  The only thing is, he has not been called yet.  He is in AP and the last time his file was touched was a month ago, and a month before that.  I guess it's just a waiting game now.

Timeline
On 5/22/2017 at 8:22 PM, nyala62 said:

lutz what is going on ? Hope everything is moving well. It has been a long time.

Hello Nyala, Not much has been happening.  My husband's file is still in AP.  It was touch once in March 2017, then again in late April 2017.  So now we're just waiting.  It seems others have been called for their second interview, but my husband has not yet, which concerns me some.  How are things going for you?

Timeline

Hi nyala62 , how are u?  Pls do they required new tax transcript for the new interview,  I want to gather all the required documents before we get our interview date. Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.