Arlene Gunter

Medical examination report

34 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Ladyj said:

My husband did his medical on December 13th and his interview is this Thursday.  I been trying to get through to Andrews and the lines are busy like crazy.  I don't know what' going on!! Was your husband's visa approved??

That toops early to get ur medical  because it holiday day of them don't work on holiday so by next week ur medical  will be ready 

Filed: M-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aljay, What I want to know is since you said your interview is from the 14 , did the embassy called you to tell you when to pick up your passport?

Edited by Arlene Gunter

Timeline
1 minute ago, Arlene Gunter said:

What I want to know is since you said your interview is from the 14 , did the embassy called you to tell you when to pick up your passport?

No that what am waiting on. I did my medical the Dec 4 on my interview was the 14 my medical was not send off to the embassy on till Dec 19  so am here waiting on it to be issue u can check ur case state online 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Aljay 45 said:

No that what am waiting on. I did my medical the Dec 4 on my interview was the 14 my medical was not send off to the embassy on till Dec 19  so am here waiting on it to be issue u can check ur case state online 

Dec 5 I mean 

Filed: M-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My Husband is in the same boat, the only thing is that he did his medical November 23 and his interview was December 14 like you, they took his passport and tell him that everything is ok but they are waiting on the medical 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Arlene Gunter said:

My Husband is in the same boat, the only thing is that he did his medical November 23 and his interview was December 14 like you, they took his passport and tell him that everything is ok but they are waiting on the medical 

Ok same as me hoping for the best hope all go well for u too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just keep calling the hospital same thing happens to us only to find out medical was sent 6 days after His appointment and that was December 5th. The embassy didn't not go have to our case unit  December 20th we are now waiting for visa to be released.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.