Frisky

Questions about filling N-400

5 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone.

I am married to a US citizen and I'm in the US for 4 (four) years.
I have questions about completing the N-400
Part 5 - Addresses the past five years.
Part 8 - Employers in the past five years.
Part 9 - Time outside the US for the past five years.
Maybe I should write about the past four years? Correct?
Part 11 - Children
I still do not have children. Write N/A or blank?
Thank you!

Filed: Timeline

•    include address back home if you haven't been to US for five years. 

• only include the employment history, if you don't have five years history, don't worry .. provide whatever employment history you have so far. Note, you don't need to go beyond five years history. 

• Yes

Part 11 - Children

N/A

Edited by vjjmember111

17 hours ago, vjjmember111 said:

•    include address back home if you haven't been to US for five years. 

• only include the employment history, if you don't have five years history, don't worry .. provide whatever employment history you have so far. Note, you don't need to go beyond five years history. 

• Yes

Part 11 - Children

N/A

VJJMEMBER111, Thanks for the quick response.
I see that the documents will be sent together with the N-400 are not so much like I-751. And no longer have to prove that we are living at the same address?!?!

Do you send pictures?

We have several credit cards and bank account. I wonder whether to send the past three statements of each credit card or not?

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

Frisky,

If you are filling based on 3 yr rule, you would have to send docs that confirms you are living together, your financial commingling, health insurances, car insurance etc. So pretty much you need to gather docs that were sent during ROC. Sends as much doc as you can if you filling based on 3 yr rule. Yes also include pics between ROC and now etc. Read the N-400 instructions clearly before sending your doc to USCIS. If you work your homework now, it will save some of your time later. 

19 hours ago, vjjmember111 said:

Frisky,

If you are filling based on 3 yr rule, you would have to send docs that confirms you are living together, your financial commingling, health insurances, car insurance etc. So pretty much you need to gather docs that were sent during ROC. Sends as much doc as you can if you filling based on 3 yr rule. Yes also include pics between ROC and now etc. Read the N-400 instructions clearly before sending your doc to USCIS. If you work your homework now, it will save some of your time later. 

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.