luv2teach77

Mailed N-400 Application today !!

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

My wife and I started our Visa Journey back in 2004 and I was an active user throughout the entire process. I was granted permanent residency in 2006 and my 10 year green card in 2008. I've just mailed my N-400 application to Phoenix (wanted to beat the fee rise at the end of this week).

It's looking like my local field office (St. Louis, MO) is processing N-400 applications from April of 2016 so I'm expecting 6-8 months until everything is completed.

Is anyone else being processed through the St. Louis field office ?

Thanks,

Mark

Our Full Timeline From K-1 Application through to Receiving my Green Card

Timeline Summary

11/30/2007 - I-751 Mailed to Nebraska

12/28/2007 - NOA Received (application has been forwarded to California)

01/09/2008 - Biometrics taken in St. Louis

03/27/2008 - I-751 Approved, 10 Yr Greencard in the mail !!

12/20/2016 - N-400 mailed to Phoenix lockbox

01/17/2017 - NOA Received

01/25/2017 - Attended biometrics in St. Louis

09/29/2017 - Received I-797C notice dated 09/27/17.  Interview Scheduled for November 6th @ 8am

11/06/2017 - N400 interview in St. Louis.  Approved !!:jest:

02/05/2018 - Notice of Oath Ceremony date received.  March 1st, 2018 @ 8.30am

"Though miles once lay between us, we were never far apart, for true love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart"

Check out our website - "Our Journey Together"

View Our Online Photo Albums - "Mark and Debs' Webshots Albums"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.