Jump to content

Travelling abroad: AP and additional documents

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all!

I have a question on behalf of my husband. My husband and I are driving up to his parents in Nova Scotia, Canada for Christmas. My husband has his EAD/AP combo card and his Canadian passport. Will he need anything else besides these two items? I asked my husband to ask his boss to see if he can write up a letter of employment. I did the same thing, only with my university stating I was enrolled in classes for the spring semester. I was thinking about bringing along his immigration folder which has all of the NOA's from when we applied for his I-129F and up to his AOS packet and biometrics.

Thanks for your help! xoxo

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.