jerseygirl2010

RFE for AOS- responded to request...whats next????

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

We got the RFE last Dec 13, 2016 for my husband AOS that we applied last October 2016, Fingerprinting done on November 17,2016.

When they got my RFE, does the status change in the system whenever i check the status online?????

I am praying & hoping that his EAD/AP comes before February 2017. We have plans for out of the country trip.

Waiting process again... but thinking it in a positive way.....

:clock: wait...most of our time will be spent waiting all these processes out... :sleepy:

Edited by Catuela

In our experience, the online status is pretty sketchy. Ours didn't change from the RFE sent until we were approved, two days before we received the welcome letter. I've seen others stuck at the biometrics fee status the entire time.

Check our Timeline

Filed: Timeline

In our experience, the online status is pretty sketchy. Ours didn't change from the RFE sent until we were approved, two days before we received the welcome letter. I've seen others stuck at the biometrics fee status the entire time.

Geez. I checked your timeline. It took two months for your RFE to come after the fingerprint. Thanks a lot. =) good to hear that its kinda sketchy... congratz on your GC. =) Looking forward for my husbands ead/ap card.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.