Chowking

Please asssit me with my Cover letter

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can you please help me with my cover letter, I really want it to be short but not too short. Is there anything you think I should add or omit here? This is one page only as I want it to be simple. I will file on February 1st next year.

February 1, 2017

USCIS Vermont Service Center
P.O. Box 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

RE: I-751 Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Dear USCIS Examiner:

Please find the attached Form I-751 Joint Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence of (wife name)and supporting evidence for your easy reference.

I. Forms, Payment and Identification

a. Form I-751

b. Fee: $590.00

c. Green Card (front and back)

d. Certified copy of Marriage Record him

e. Husband Driver License and Wife State ID, SSN ID (this will fit on 1 page including the green card)

II. Taxes and Legal Documents

a. Tax Transcript for 2014 and 2015 and tax return for 2016 with W-2

b. Health Care Power of Attorney of her

c. Health Care Power of Attorney of him

d. Last Will and Testament

III. Financial Matters

a. Certificate of joint bank account and statement

b. Credit Cards and statements showing bills was debited and paid via joint bank account

c. Husband 401k with wife as sole beneficiary

d. Wife 401k with husband as sole beneficiary

e. Wife life insurance with husband as sole beneficiary

IV. Residency, Memberships, Sample of Bills and Mails

a. Old Lease Agreement

b. Current Rental Agreement

c. Health Insurance Cards

d. Costco Cards

e. Sample Mails and Phone Bills

V. Travel and Leisure’s

a. Flight details and hotel

b. Passport Stamp from our Trips

c. Pictures

Hope you find the above in orders. Should you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Sincerely:

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.