Angierocx

Lagos/Nigerian Consulate.

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Deeplove,

You can say that again.

But all things worketh r"good for those who believe and persevere.

Yeah you're right Angie

California Service Center
2016-09-08-I-129f petition was received by USCIS
2016-09-12-NOA1 Text and Email
2016-09-16-NOA1 Hard Copy Received
2016-10-03-NOA2 Text and Email (21 days)
2016-10-04-NOA2 Hard Copy Received
2016-10-20-NVC Received (16 days)
2016-10-24-Case Number Received and Hard Copy
2016-10-25- Lagos Consulate Received
2016-11-08- Updated by the Embassy and said Ready for Interview
2017-01-10-Medical
2017-01-26-Interview-APPROVED
2017-01-31-Visa Issued
2017-02-06-Visa in Hand
2017-02-09- POE -- IAD 
Xu1rYa7NJo6b.jpgXu1rp1.png?t=1&C876mYOC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello angie, congratulation.. i support the soulstriker question, can you pls explain better about the application made to another country, the did use another information in the application? This might help others....thank you

Timeline

I didn't see this section before. Maybe my topic needs to be here?

Here is the link for Lagos, Nigeria Applicants. I believe sharing our personal experience helps all of us.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/618394-lagos-nigeria-how-long-does-it-take-to-get-visa-passport-back-after-additional-info-provided/#entry8397654

Please, guys, I see some of you don't have set the Timeline and the signature in your profile, please, do, it helps too to improve our statistic and to know better how it's going.

Thank you

Tasha

Timeline

I didn't see this section before. Maybe my topic needs to be here?

Here is the link for Lagos, Nigeria Applicants. I believe sharing our personal experience helps all of us.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/618394-lagos-nigeria-how-long-does-it-take-to-get-visa-passport-back-after-additional-info-provided/#entry8397654

Please, guys, I see some of you don't have set the Timeline and the signature in your profile, please, do, it helps too to improve our statistic and to know better how it's going.

Thank you

Tasha

Have been trying to setup my signature but to no avail @Tasha can you put me through?

California Service Center
2016-09-08-I-129f petition was received by USCIS
2016-09-12-NOA1 Text and Email
2016-09-16-NOA1 Hard Copy Received
2016-10-03-NOA2 Text and Email (21 days)
2016-10-04-NOA2 Hard Copy Received
2016-10-20-NVC Received (16 days)
2016-10-24-Case Number Received and Hard Copy
2016-10-25- Lagos Consulate Received
2016-11-08- Updated by the Embassy and said Ready for Interview
2017-01-10-Medical
2017-01-26-Interview-APPROVED
2017-01-31-Visa Issued
2017-02-06-Visa in Hand
2017-02-09- POE -- IAD 
Xu1rYa7NJo6b.jpgXu1rp1.png?t=1&C876mYOC

Timeline

Oh!

I made an application to study MBA in ?? Canada in July; and on the application, it shows I made a mistake regarding my place of birth.

So it was more of clarifying the discrepancy.

Hello angie, congratulation.. i support the soulstriker question, can you pls explain better about the application made to another country, the did use another information in the application? This might help others....thank you

Oh!

I made an application to study MBA in ?? Canada in July; and on the application, it shows I made a mistake regarding my place of birth.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Oh!

Oh!

ohh ok thats no biggie

grats again!

Timeline

Hi everyone, please how do i pick up my Immigrant visa which was approved on 29 Nov in dhl in VI. Please if anyone has picked up their visa recently can you kindly enlighten me.

Thanks

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone,

If your visa is issued, will the Consulate contact you by any means?

And how would one know when it is okay to pick up the passport from the DHL in Victoria Island..??

Thanks

Please can you please let us know if yours is ready and you are able to collect it. I had mine approved last week tuesday and ceac says issued.

Timeline

Hi everyone, please how do i pick up my Immigrant visa which was approved on 29 Nov in dhl in VI. Please if anyone has picked up their visa recently can you kindly enlighten me.

Thanks

Timeline

I guess you just have to walk in there with your ID and ask them for your package from the Consulate.

I will be there tomorrow by the grace of God.

Although I am searching for DHL contact info so as to enquire before I pay them a visit.

Thank you.

Timeline

VFS Document Pick-up Locations Lagos GSS Document Collection Center, DHL. Plot 230 Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island. GSS Document Collection Center DHL House. New Airport Road Junction Apapa Oshodi Expressway, Isolo

Call Center no.: 01-440-6294 Email: support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com Website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng Business Hours: Working hours are from 0800 to 1230 hrs; 1330 to 1600 hrs. Monday To Friday except declared Nigerian and U.S. Holidays.

+234 1 555 8164 DHL 230 Muri Okunola Street, Lagos 23401, Nigeria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.